Daniel and Nicole

Agree with everything you said, SarahBeth.

One thing I don't understand about this story - I'm not a reporter. But if I had someone as nasty as Serena out for me, I'd have my cellphone recorder handy at all times. (Especially if I had Nicole's track record for fibs, half truths, and other assorted lies.) I really don't understand why she hasn't caught some of this venom on tape, if only to use in her own defense later. I guess Victor has the Salem Brain this week.

Jason, again the writers screwed this up, I was thinking the same thing, why the heck can't the writers hear us screaming at our TV's or computers?

I really think the only reason the writers put them in this short relationship is just so that the viewers can see more sex.
Because they (the writers) do sex so well. I love the grunting, groaning, sucking, rolling. I really enjoy this in my afternoons.:sarcasm:

:angry:This whole storyline is useless.:confused::beat: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So was the breakup between Jennifer & Daniel. While I'm not rooting for them as a pair anymore, I thought it really made no sense. They broke up over something that happened between their two friends who were dating? Huh? It was pointless! It would've made more sense if they had never gotten back together, because Daniel felt that Jennifer didn't trust him after she believed he was in the sack with Theresa.

Daniel needs to live by what he is demanding of Nicole. Put the ex in the past and leave it there. Nicole would have been really hurt if she dropped by to find Jenn in Daniel's apartment. I think Nicole would be forced to be understanding and accept it though. Or she just would even though it hurt her.

So was the breakup between Jennifer & Daniel. While I'm not rooting for them as a pair anymore, I thought it really made no sense. They broke up over something that happened between their two friends who were dating? Huh? It was pointless! It would've made more sense if they had never gotten back together, because Daniel felt that Jennifer didn't trust him after she believed he was in the sack with Theresa.

Exactly. And this construct is what gives Dr. Dan the worst character flaw a person can have, in my opinion. Whether it was intentional or not, the writers have made him a complete hypocrite. His grasp of honestly seems a bit one-sided. It's perfectly okay for him to decide when lies are acceptable- and that is evidently, only when they are perpetrated by him.

Back