Daniel and Marlena

LOL....oldsoapie, you are too funny, even when you speak the truth. Ha.

:OT: Ben is Jordan brother, she was Rafe physical therapist, and evidently both ran away from home years ago, were hiding out under other names. Clyde is Ben's father, Jordan's stepfather. Ben is dating Abby.

Aiden is a new arrival in town, widower, lawyer, a son Ciara's age, defended JJ in court, and as OS noted, after a rocky start, is Hope's new love interest.

Paige is Eve Donovan's daughter, and currently dating JJ Deveraux.

And :back: I think Kayla could have and should have attended to John, but......whoever backstage is in love with the character of Daniel did not think the same way I did.

I am flabbergasted this storyline is STILL going on. This started not long after I stopped watching. Oh wait!!! Yes...I can believe it. SIGH. I'm caught up now...but some of y'all might have to help me figure out some of these "new people". I don't know much about Ben, Aiden, or Paige. Sorry to get off topic...

Neither do we!!!!

LOL, Oldsoapie and Poirot! Hah. Thanks for the update on the characters! I think that's sums them all up pretty well!! :back: That being said, I'll just put it out there, I hope this Eric storyline wraps up soon. Eric has been turned in so many directions by his faith, Nicole, and everyone else involved. I'm surprised he's not hot under the collar!! (yep, pun intended...)

Back