Daniel and Kristen

Can they possibly make Daniel any more unlikable? He is clearly a sex addict. Him with Kristen is just ridiculous but at least she was never his patient. That's a change for him but seriously TPTB apparently want us to just hate him. I am sick to death of him and Jen too. When Jen said I keep seeing you and Kristen with your heads together why can't he tell her we think Theresa hit John instead of I can't tell you. Those two fight over the most asinine things. Break them up for good already.

Daniel and Kristen did not go all the way, thanks to Daniel realizing what he was doing in time. That's the only good thing about this storyline, which is the thing that is asinine. Jen and Daniel were broken up already--it was not her business why Daniel was with Kristen. The only one being unreasonable about that is Jen, in my opinion.

I can't tell you all the sense of relief I felt when Daniel came to his senses and stopped. It was just gross. And then I laughed my head off because nobody is going to believe they stopped and there's no way Brady isn't going to blab about it. And Brady, ok him standing there watching was off the charts on the creep-o-meter.

Back