Confused about ages

Melanie should be around 25-27, I believe. Brady is the same age as Nicole, Sami, Rafe, Lucas, Eric: about 36-37. Jordan is about the same age as Chloe, Philip, and all those folks: early 30s.

Sadly, DAYS seems to only go with cougar couples, it seems, these days.

Yep. Chad was the same age as Will & Gabi, but found out he was a year older. Just one year older. Sonny was a few years older than Will, but just a few. Jordan should be in her very late 20s, very early 30s. As noted in other threads here, Brady is supposed to be several years younger than Sami & Eric, but they just put them all in the whatever age range they want. Chad should be several years younger than Jordan.

Ages are always so weird on soaps. They've actually aged Will, Gabi, T, et al since graduating high school. I remember at some point there was mention by Sami or Lucas about Will being 19 or something and then I think it was when Arianna was born, they showed the birth certificate and it said 21 for the age of the mother and father. And then of course soon after we saw Will having the casual beer or wine or whatever. So I guess Will would be 22/23 and Chad 24 (although, I think we're supposed to believe he is slightly older due to the recast). Melanie and Sonny, I would guess they are 2-3 years older than that so maybe 25 or 26.

Recently Jordan said that she and Ben had been on the run for 8 years. I don't know how many years they are supposed to be apart but we know he was underage when they split from Poplar Bluff. How underage I don't know but I imagine he might have been 15 or so and she was perhaps 5-7 years older. That would make Ben about the same age bracket as Will/Chad/Sonny and Jordan 30ish give or take a year or two. Abby should be about the same age as Melanie and Sonny but they de-aged her when she returned so maybe only 23.

The odd thing about Brady is that due to the recast with Eric Martsolf I feel like he's supposed to be older than he actually is. He should be quite a bit younger than Sami/Eric but I feel like they're all the same age. Although, it is funny how with the aging of Will and using an older (or at least older-looking recast) Sami would have to be 40...at least! LOL.

bradyericwheresdaddy.jpg

Brady and Eric (Jensen Ackles)

bradybellewillfamily98xmas.gif

Marlena, Belle, Sami, Eric, Will, Carrie, Brady and Austin

bradybellejmwedparty99.gif

Marlena, John, Eric, Brady, Belle and Sami

bradybellejohnalive.gif
bradysusansinghappybday.jpg
bradybelletiredkids98xmas.gif

Kristen with Brady and Belle ................ Kristen with Brady ................................Eric, Brady, Marlena, Belle & Caroline

bwb99wedding.gif
bb99weduniteafamily.gif
elviskristenplay.gif

Will (on Austin's lap), Brady and Belle .................. Eric & Brady (sitting on Roman's lap) .................. Kristen & John, Jr. (EJ)

I can't see the pics. :(

Meanwhile, trying to figure out Salem ages is enough to make your head explode...LOL. I was thinking about how inappropriate it is for Chad/Rafe to be romantic rivals over Jordan. Everyone's robbing the cradle in that scenario, LOL.

Back