Abby....

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Was thinking about this character. Was she not a member of the "golden circle" or "golden ring", something like that.....in high school or college? All pledged to save themselves til marriage?

So let's see now. Abby lost her virginity to Chad, who ended up leaving town for about a year. She went back and forth between Chad & Cameron, until both left town. She developed a crush on the very married Austin, actually was trying to seduce him. Then it was a wild, sexy affair with the engaged EJ. Along came Ben, she is in bed with him, (no words of love between them at all) Chad returns to town, and she is very obviously attracted to him, nearly bedding him the one day.

Did I miss anyone? Seems that once she unleashed those hormones, she barely knows how to say "NO". Wonder why the name of that group never comes up any more. LOL

I do not think that Abigail ever pledged to save herself until marriage after high school, but the hospital had former Golden Circle Club virgins who worked there. It was a very odd storyline.

As far as her sexual history goes, Abby lost her virginity to Chad while in a committed relationship with him, then a very hot fling with an engaged EJ, and waited about 4 or 5 months into a relationship with Ben before having sex with him.

I really don't think she went from virgin to sleeping around. Her sexual history seems to be pretty tame by soap standards.

Boy, I could swear she was in her bra and panties, cuddled up to Austin, when he was passed out drunk. And I do remember she & Cameron getting very hot & heavy, starting to disrobe, and stopping....on the Horton sofa.

I was surprised by the Golden Circle virginity storyline after she tried to "seduce" Austin. It didn't make much sense. But, it is what it is.

Ultimately, she had no sexual relationship with either Austin or Cameron. I'm sure she would have liked to with Austin and it was a point of contention with Cameron because she would blow hot and cold, uncertain of whether or not to sleep with him.

Boy, I could swear she was in her bra and panties, cuddled up to Austin, when he was passed out drunk. And I do remember she & Cameron getting very hot & heavy, starting to disrobe, and stopping....on the Horton sofa.

As much as I'd like to forget about the Austin debacle, that did happen, but it was BEFORE that Golden Circle nonsense.

Compared to the complete 180° character changes in Sonny, Will, Marlena, Jennifer, and Eric, Abby's going from virgin to sexually active is really not that jarring. With these hacks, we should be glad they remembered she's not a virgin anymore!! LOL

I guess I don't 'get it'. I'm a fuddy duddy prude lol This is :OT: but was thinking maybe it's a "society thing". Here is a real life situation. There was this singer/actress she went on and on about waiting till her wedding night..I applauded her for it. Flash forward, she divorces has high profile relationships, settles for one guy she gets pregnant ok. They say they want to plan a big wedding after the baby, has baby. Ok, boom, she's pregnant again. No again she can't get married till after the baby. My point is after she lost her virginity, did she not value herself anymore.:confused: Yes, she finally married husband #2.
:back:

Re: Abby, I'm wondering what is in that file Stefano has on her. It's been tossed out there a couple of times now, so I'm guessing we are supposed to be thinking there is some big secret in there. Hoping that it won't be dragged out so long that I don't care one bit when it is revealed.

Maybe the "secret" that the Phoenix is holding close is that Abby & Chad are actually brother and sister?? I can't think of anything more ridiculous, so that's why I guess it's so.

Back