10/6/2024 - Donuts and cinnamon rolls

Kat, my lifelong friend here in the community watches things like that (and most other things) on YouTube. She's tried to encourage me to do it but I just can't get interested in it. I avoid commercials by recording nearly everything I watch so I can watch at my convenience and I can skip the commercials. It's nice there are options to pick what we each prefer. :)

I would use a DVR, but Cox makes you pay extra for it. Hopefully, my VCR will last longer

Hi, Grondahl! Glad you finally got back in. Forgive me if I slip up and still call you Nana.

Verizon internet went out starting from Lake Erie and going south past my area. Verizon says it'll be about 48 hours to restore. (Sent most of their linemen south for hurricane relief.) A massive storm coming down from Canada along a cold front is hitting our unusually hot October weather. It picked up a lot of moisture crossing the Great Lake so reds and oranges on the weather map to hit here shortly. I already hear thunder to the north. You all know how I hate storms! I hope the electricity doesn't go out, too.
Absolutely excused! I have not been called that since her death in 1920. It will be good to hear it again!

Last edited:
Back