SPOILER !! week of April 4th

Heck, over on Everybody Loves Raymond, his parents drove their car thru the entire front wall, door, and it got fixed faster than Hope's little bit of damaged wall.

But then, let's remember that the Horton house is always up, never dismantled, so with them using that big warehouse, constantly changing the area within for various stories, no time to put up, take down, Hope's living room.

The spoiler about the charges dropped randomly has me thinking. It could easily be Ava died of other "natural causes" or perhaps "someone" helped out Joey. Only other person who knows is Roman.......and Jade. There is something about Jade for sure.

I do recall in the casting call months back, there was a casting call for a teenage girl with a father who was a Judge I believe. I almost want to bet my money that the teenage girl is Jade and her father who was 40-50s is the Judge, whom perhaps she had him overturn everything because she likes Joey. Jade did mention about at least Joey's father shows he cares, perhaps Jade's father is always busy with work. All speculation of mine!

Caroline could be visioning Victor's funeral, that would have to be next after a heart attack vision I would assume.

I think Kayla calls off the engagement because of all the stress I don't think it's anything not fixable.

My speculation about Abby is her "revenge" on Ben might end up being om Chad or JJ by accident. Could lead to them becoming concerned. Also I feel if the speculation occurs Abby could have PTSD after Ben, I don't think Ben is really there. If he is I would be shocked.

The casting call for the teen with the father who was a judge was a male.

In this episode, she nearly whacked JJ with the poker, & was all upset because she could have killed him. That is what was really done well in this episode. Being it was dark,, the shadowy figures all seemed to be Ben, to Abby, but were not.

I think perhaps Ben is gaslighting her. That he will put the baby back & leave, so when she tells Chad/JJ he was there.......she will not be believed.

The FACT is, Ben HAS escaped, so he IS out there some place. But if Chad & JJ wanted to pretend Abby was home alone, it doesn't help that she is calling their names constantly.

New rules started for pain pills like last year.

No more prescription with refills, you have to get a new prescription each month. Many places require a urinalysis each time. You also have to sign a pain contract stating you will not seek opioids elsewhere. I am 100% disabled and only get three pills per day.

I wish they would explore where/how JenJen is getting her pills. Could be through Rory causing tension in his relationship with JJ and angst in JJ's relationship with his mother while also tying nicely into Demios when she needs more.

Jennifer is pretty wealthy and say people like Anna Nicole Smith or Michael Jackson didn't need to buy their pills or methadone on the streets from people like Rory. The wealthier ones usually pay off doctors to prescribe them.

So that means Jenn is obviously getting her pills signed off from none other then Dr. Baker! LOL! :sarcasm:

I'm wondering if someone working behind the scenes to help Steve may have made Kayla giving Steve up as a requirement for his freedom. It doesn't make much sense that she first wants to go on the run to keep him from going to trial and then gives up when he's free. Just not sure who might want to break them up (since Ava's dead, hopefully forever).

How long has it been since the accident?

For JenJen to have continued access to pain killers, she would have to have evidence of pain, be doctor shopping, clean urinalysis (unless she presents that she already has a prescription, then she has to have the correct drug and amount in her sample), paying with cash and using different pharmacy networks each time or paying $5+ per pill on the streets and five bucks are for the very low dose pain killers.

I am not a pill head, I have just known people that are and they get desperate just like any other druggie.

Maybe she is just going into the hospital pharmacy herself (would definitely not be realistic) or the ghost of DanDan is writing her prescriptions.

It would be more compelling to see her going through withdrawals because she can not obtain a new prescription than to see her always have pills to pop.

Last edited by a moderator:
And...she works at the hospital, has for years, knows many of the docs, nurses, etc.

It has surprised me that there has been no mention of follow up visits, x-rays, etc. but that doesn't mean anything, usually.On the show.

Wonder what the reason is for the charges against Steve being dropped? Ahhh, maybe Ava died of an illness, or heart attack, or something else, huh? We will see.......
Ava isn't really dead, she is coming back with the rest of the Walking Dead of Days.

New rules started for pain pills like last year.

No more prescription with refills, you have to get a new prescription each month. Many places require a urinalysis each time. You also have to sign a pain contract stating you will not seek opioids elsewhere. I am 100% disabled and only get three pills per day.

I wish they would explore where/how JenJen is getting her pills. Could be through Rory causing tension in his relationship with JJ and angst in JJ's relationship with his mother while also tying nicely into Demios when she needs more.
In the real world your right but remember, this is Salem Hospital, they are as incompetent as the Salem P.D. How many times has Sami been able to change DNA results?

So that means Jenn is obviously getting her pills signed off from none other then Dr. Baker! LOL! :sarcasm:
Fie on you, Eras, for such a suggestion, even if was all-in-fun sarcasm. Dr. Baker may have been a baby broker, a gambling addict, and the reluctant accomplice in Hope's mad mugging spree, but he does have his limits. Besides, he should have learned by now that helping Salem women further their foolish schemes is an unwise choice. His part in Nicole's baby switching brought him nothing but grief, and helping mugger Hope landed him in jail. Anyway, rumor has it that he's living peacefully in state prison and is part of a all-star Salem bridge foursome that includes Vargas, Gus, and Ian McAllister.

Back