SPOILER !! Week April 29

A decent story would be Chanel pregnant and the fetus damaged by the radiation, and Chanel and Johnny have to deal with the loss of a child because of Paulina's action. But I have no faith in the writers' ability to write the story well or the pacing of the show to do the story justice.

When I read of the possibility that Chanel might be pregnant, (and that subject came up very recently on the show) that was my first thought.........that Chanel would miscarry or something because of the radiation.

Agree, Robin, about something like that not being done well, currently, under this regime.

How long will Tripp and Wendy be gone? This week we found out Tripp bought tickets for the trip. I hope it's long one. Wendy needs to find her true self while she's gone.
Even if they come back, will we notice them? :rotfl: Boring! Yawn-worthy!

Theresa accuses Alex of being with Kristen: If the word gets out that the best lover boy can do is Kristen, he’ll be a local laughingstock.
Isn't Alex already a laughingstock?:rotfl:

OK, I admit.......I have no idea what the blazes is going on. Can someone explain? I know I missed a lot when in the hospital last fall.........twice........
what son? what is Leo talking about?

It appears he's telling EJ that "their" (EJ and Nicole) baby is still alive. Leo was the one who delivered Jude on the side of the road. Then Dimitri took the baby to Melinda, who gave it to Sloan, who pretended (with Eric and everybody else) that they were able to fast-track a private adoption. Leo knows that Sloan and Eric's baby is really Nicole's baby. I don't think he knows that Eric is Jude's biological father, though. Pretty sure Leo thinks EJ is Jude's bio dad.

Poor baby, he'll probably get a name change and then later another name change when they find out
he's Eric's son.
It will be interesting to see if EJ and Nicole learn that "their" son is alive and is baby Jude, if they will change his name.

Bo and Hope slightly changed "Isaac's" name to Beauregard Isaac Theo Brady, but called him Zack. (Lexie and Abe named him Isaac Theo Carver)

Glenn and Barb Reiber left their son's name as John Thomas, still calling him JT, as Bo and Hope did. (they actually slightly changed his full name to John Thomas Brady Reiber)

Sami left Sydney's name as is (Sydney Anne), which is surprising. You'd think she would've wanted to rename her baby since Nicole picked out Sydney's name.

Philip didn't change Parker's name after finding out that was his son, but then they switched it again to say Daniel really was Parker's bio dad, so all was good (Parker was Daniel's mother's maiden name).

Abby changed "Colin's" name to Thomas Jack after she got out of the burning cabin and the baby was found and brought to the hospital. Chad gave Thomas the last name Deveraux on his birth certificate, saying he'd probably have an easier time in Salem without the DiMera name. But I guess the writers have forgotten that.

Brady and Jeannie T changed "Christopher's" name to Tate. They said if he had been a girl, they'd have named her Melanie, since she's the one who figured out Kristen's baby was really theirs and reunited them. There was some comment about how Tate meant cheerful and happiness, and that's what Melanie brought to their lives by reuniting them with their baby.

Brady and Kristen changed "Mackenzie/Mickey's" name to Rachel Isabella, the name they gave to their "deceased" baby, after both of their late mothers.

Billie named her "stillborn" baby Georgia. But the adoptive parents who raised her named her Chelsea. In that case though, she was a teenager who had the name Chelsea all those years, before the truth came out.

I mean, all Sloan has to do is tell EJ that the baby is Eric's and he will be all in on keeping the secret too. Bonus: Sloan can give up the kid she doesn't want. Somehow Sloan will get EJ to protect her as long as they are both in on the lie

brisbydog, you're right. Sloan could tell EJ that Eric is the father. EJ would have two choices, take Jude to
Nicole or leave him with Eric and Sloan.

EJ can either make Nicole happy or have her still think their child is dead. What will he do?

I’m sure EJ will get talked into lying to Nicole because Sloan will tell him the baby isn’t his. But I’m still here for the moment when he flips his lid. That was scary. And I liked it.

I also hope the baby isn’t Eric’s, but the writers would have to significantly rewrite history for that to be true.

In the end, he’ll have learned nothing from a life in Salem and this lie will end up breaking them up. I hope I’m wrong.

Since Nicole is leaving at the end of July, I hope this is wrapped up by then and she takes Jude and Holly with her. The one upside is I’ll bet Eric stays and they aren’t together.

Back