Days of our Lives - Monday, May 13, 2024

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
42 minutes - EJ sinks to another level of horrible.

Pub: Stephanie and Everett come in talking about pickle ball. Everett's shoes were too small and his toes are cramped. Stephanie hurt her doubles player. As they talk, her calf cramps and Everett massages it. Flirty looks.

Police Station: Rafe and Jada recap the black book and the blood on the cover.

DiMansion: Kristen and Ava apparently shared time at the convent. Kristen uses their time at the convent as a starting point for their “friendship”. Kristen chats, but Ava's not buying it. Ava wants to know why Kristen invited her over?

Park: Nicole and Eric talk about Holly and why going to a party triggered Nicole. Nicole is upset that Holly hates her, it’s a difficult Mother’s Day.

Sloan and Eric’s apartment: Sloan chats with an empty bassinet when EJ pounds on the door.

Police Station: Rafe wants to call the lab asking for more information. Jada has been going through cold cases, she doesn’t want some rookie cop in years to come to wonder why they dropped the ball on Weston.

Sloan and Eric’s apartment: EJ confirms to Sloan that yes, the baby is Eric and Nicole's.

Park: Eric and Nicole are waiting for their contact. They hear a moan and think it might be the contact. They look around and find Leo under a bench passed out.

DiMansion: Kristen is hurt that Ava thinks she has an ulterior motive for inviting her over to the house for coffee. Gosh her feelings must be hurt. Ava says it is a little out of the blue inviting me over for carrot sticks and hummus. Kristen asks for information on the murder of Li Shin.

Police station: Jada and Rafe talk the lack of closure for the families of these cold cases.

Pub: Everett and Stephanie talk about the menu. Stephanie reminds him about a horrible story of getting hot dogs, greasy water, being sick for days. Stephanie is getting the hot dog with ketchup, which brings out the what are you thinking from Everett. Apparently getting ketchup with a hot dog in Chicago or surrounding areas is considered a crime, Stephanie is willing to be a rebel.

Sloan and Eric’s apartment: EJ's sitting on the bed, he doesn’t know what to do or think, it hasn’t sunk in on him yet. He is fascinated on how Sloan pulled this off. Kidnapping the baby and faking the baby’s death. Sloan says this was all me. EJ is impressed. Sloan blames her miscarriage and their inability to adopt.

She tells of Dimitri showing up at her door with the baby because he (Dimitri) was a fugitive, and to have Sloan take the baby to the hospital. Sloan cops to faking the paperwork. Dimitri blackmailed Sloan to keep Leo out of jail but before Dimitri was shipped off to the super max prison, he told Leo everything. EJ asks so Dimitri thought the baby was mine? Sloan admits that Leo and Dimitri think EJ is the father, so what is your plan for Leo? Blank stare from EJ.

Police station: Jada talks cold cases and Bobby asked Jada to research his mother. Apparently, Bobby's mother just walked out, and he never recovered.

DiMansion: Kristen and Ava discuss Li and Gil’s deaths.

Sloan and Eric’s apartment: Sloan wants to discuss what EJ’s plans for Leo are. EJ thinks driving into the desert and digging a hole six feet deep. Sloan looks horrified. Just kidding, smirks EJ. Sloan reminds EJ that Nicole will leave him just like that, snapping her fingers. EJ wants to tell Nicole that her child is alive. Sloan is 100% certain that Nicole will leave once she knows the news.

Hotel: Eric aka Zaddy puts Leo to bed. Nicole asks why is Leo doing this to himself? Leo tells of the Dear John letter from Dimitri. Nicole promises that one day things will look better.

Sloan and Eric’s apartment: EJ thinks of taking the baby and telling Nicole it’s their (Nicole and EJ’s) baby. Sloan points out that the boy will grow up to look and sound like Eric. More anvils that if Nicole finds out her son is alive and she will dump EJ as fast as possible and run off with Eric.

Hotel: Leo babbles trying to do the right thing but it doesn’t work out. He describes trying to do the right thing. Then Leo describes being catfished. He tells Nicole he just wants her to be happy but he doesn’t want to hurt Eric. Leo then says you mean EJ didn’t tell you? Then he passes out. Eric brilliantly decides to leave so Leo can sleep it off.

DiMansion: Ava tells Kristen that Gil came to the apartment and tried to assault me, so I shot him. Kristen is trying to tie Li’s death to Clyde.

Police Station: more cold case Bobby talk and general talk. Then happiness that Jada can finally move on with her life.

Pub: Everett hated a movie that Stephanie loved. Everett thought the movie was too long, it felt like it would never end. They start to play a card came. Everett claims to remember every single moment with Stephanie. The woman from the bar walks in and says Bobby. Stephanie grills Everett about the woman.

Hotel: EJ is with, Leo bringing him coffee. Leo asks why EJ is there? He wonders where Nicole and Eric are because they were with him. Leo remembers wanting to tell them something. He thinks he didn’t tell them the truth. EJ tells Leo that he is never to tell Nicole or Eric about the baby. EJ is going to transfer a lot of money into Leo’s bank account if he never utters another sound about Jude.

DiMansion: Ava says there is nothing she can do to help. Besides, she thinks the world of Li’s sister.

Police Station: Rafe thinks he has a clue as to where Bobby’s mother was. The lab was able to get a partial print off the book, Gil’s print, but the blood was Li Shin’s blood!!!!

Outside café: Nicole and Eric talk about Leo and lost loves and good friends, they coffee toast.

Hotel: Leo babbles about if will he take the money or not. Leo takes the money. EJ threatens Leo, if he keeps his secret, he will be a rich person, if he tells anyone, EJ will make sure Leo has no life.

Police Station: Rafe finishes his call up with Harris about the shocking news.

Pub: Stephanie pushes Everett to talk to the woman at the bar. Everett wants to go to a hole in the wall place in Chicago for sushi. Stephanie needs to leave, and she does. Everett walks up to the woman and asks how did we meet? It’s a strange conversation. The woman leaves.

DiMansion: Ava's on the phone with Harris, he has called to tell Ava about the black book. She makes Kristen promise not to tell anyone. The police have evidence that proves Gabi didn’t kill Gil. But Ava doesn’t tell Kristen what the evidence is, just something they found at the Bistro.

Thank you, robinsnest.

It sounds like the best part of the show was Leo drunk under the park bench.

Boo! Hiss! I wish EJ would've just threatened Sloan and taken Jude from her instead of this garbage. It looks like this story will drag on for years until Jude needs a blood transfusion or a liver transplant.

The rest just sounds boring.

Well done. Thank you, Robin!

Bad enough what EJ did, but he could see that Leo was impaired. Would a sober Leo have taken the money? I know he is desperate, but he also hates the situation. He made his bed and now must lie in it, smelling of liquor and needing a shower.

There is no way EJ would want to raise Eric's baby, so we knew his first suggestion of pretending he is Jude's father and giving Nicole her baby was not going to see the light, or should I say blight, of day.

Everett got a nice haircut and facial hair trim, but as nice as he was, he is still not well. We could see that he did not know that woman at all, was completely confused, and we did not see the evil Bobby smile. So this guy is definitely split in half, and one side does not know what the other is doing or aware that the other exists. This needs to be settled once and for all, but of course, something bad will happen first. Duh plot, duh plot.

Ava should not confide in Kristen, trouble will follow.

How long before we see the new Gabi?

Made me laugh about the ketchup on a hot dog. But, tis true, gotta be yellow mustard........

However, if you are having hot dogs on your dinner plate, with potatoes, maybe apple sauce, or corn, ketchup then is preferred on the hot dogs. Yes, my mom used to serve us kids that way. And yes, I was born & raised in Chi town. LOL However, "Chicago style" hot dogs were not invented in my youth. Plain on a bun at the baseball games. LOL

Sloan is a special kind of lunatic. "What good would it to do to interrupt Nicole's grieving process by proving she has nothing to grieve?" E.J. is not crazy, so he's just being a selfish pig.

I wonder if Everett's mom and Xander's mom are linked? Could Everett be Xander's brother? It sounds ridiculous, but two missing moms?

Up here in northern WI, yep, hot dog, mustard, onion, tomato, dill pickle at times.

But this is really brats, Polish sausage country, so the sauerkraut, goes on them, along with other stuff. I do Polish sausage, but the brats, no. But they sure are popular, I am the rarity who is not a brat lover. lol

Thanks robin.

It's a new day in Salem.

My memory is confused since I thought Gil died before Li.

How will they prove Gil killed Li to help get Gabi out?

Interesting Everett didn't turn into Bobby when the woman called him by that name.

Is Everett/Bobby's mom in Salem?

How much money did EJ give Leo? Can Leo keep the secret?

When I have two hot dogs, one gets ketchup the other one mustard.

B/S was thick in the air today. EJ who was brought up to have no sense or morality or self confidence, was easy prey for sleazy Sloan and is now not telling Nicole the truth about the baby. This is eventually going to seriously bite him in the behind. Collateral damage is Leo, who’s sold his soul, but could prove to be the weak link that brings everything crashing down on shyster Sloan and the craven, nasty EJ.

The other seller of major b/s was Kritter Kristen who was pretending to be Ava’s friend. (She’s nobody’s friend.) For some reason Ava eventually passed along new info from Rafe on Li and Gil although how any of it helps the Kritter’s agenda is beyond me.

As for Everett, Roman should ban him from the Pub. Based what’s seen on-screen, the Pub can’t afford having him scare away one of the few paying customers.

Finally, my hot dog practices are unexciting. Besides yellow mustard, the only other things that might go on them are chili or sauerkraut depending on availability.

Interesting how tastes differ. Honestly, never heard of putting chili or sauerkraut on a hot dog. Oh, on Polish or Italian sausage maybe .....but then you find when you vacation areas you have never been to, you find things on menus unfamiliar to you. And voila! you are so glad you tried it.

When we moved up here, there is a local restaurant that served not only regular "American" food, but German dishes as well. (owners originally from Germany). Became our favorite place to, and close by as well. Those owners sold it about 5 plus years ago, and kindly stayed on behind the scenes to show newbies how to make the German items, like saurbraten, wiener schnitzel, lol. However, eventually, they lost the cook, so, the menu is more standard these days.

Sonic has a footlong Coney Island chili cheese dog. They're delightful.

images

I love the tots at Sonic when the fryer grease is newish.

In Scottsdale we had a Chicago Hot Dog stand. The hot dogs had skins that snapped when bitten into, they also came with an unnatural green pickle relish, mustard and weird little green peppers. I would get mine plain and add mustard.

So Kristen has been in a convent twice? Once with Ava and once with Lani? Nice to see she took the nuns' beliefs to heart.

Back