Will & Sonny's marital problems

eweiner

Reaction score
Sonny & Will (and Arianna) just traveled round-trip to visit Gabi in prison. I don't know how long the ride was, but it was certainly more than 10 minutes and in that time they were together alone in a car with no one to interrupt them. That was the perfect time for Sonny to approach Will and discuss the problems continuing at the new club site and also for Will to discuss whatever happened in LA as well as who he is interviewing for the next story he's writing. I guess they just admired Air's hat :wink: (while she probably slept through the whole ride the same way most babies do) and then they just played the old "find the license plate" game.:sick:

So, I have no sympathy for either one of these young men and I'm getting pretty sick of the way the entire show is digging a deeper hole in the ground.

puke.gif

It's kind of hard to drive and have deep discussions with your husband at the same time. If they ended up arguing, Sonny wouldn't be paying attention to the traffic and might have ended up crashing the car.

Well, Sonny could have at least tried and if it did come to an argument, either stop the car or stop talking. My husband and I often talk, discuss, while in the car. No problem there. Plus, Will had no way of knowing Sonny knew Paul, so, like eiwener said, why not tell Sonny about it ? And it's not that hard to have a discussion in a car on a TV show. They do have the props : we saw Kristen in one car, Nicole pursuing her, so, why not ?

Back