Wardrobe

Oh so cool. I can get Melanie's grey sweater thing or that paisley riot dress that Kristen wore that hurt my eyes.

Thanks DaysD for this wonderful find.

Did some searching on the Kristen dress, it's on sale now and under $30, but available in small and extra small.
Details:

A beautiful Baroque pattern is knit into a chic sweater-dress cut with long sleeves and a figure-forming silhouette.
- 35 1/2" regular length (size Medium); 33 1/2" petite length (size Medium P)
- Unlined
- 65% viscose, 35% nylon
- Dry clean or hand wash cold, dry flat
- By FELICITY & COCO; imported
- Dresses
Additional Info:

Body-conscious fit; for a more relaxed fit, order one size up.
Regular: XS=2-4, S=6, M=8, L=10-12, XL=14.
Petite: XS=00-0, S=2-4, M=6-8, L=10, XL=12.

I'm more than ok with them wearing ordinary retail clothing. I just wish they'd a) dress them appropriately, and b) stop dressing them by theme.

Nicole: Animal print, furry coats
Serena: Blue cleavage dresses
Anne: Wrap dresses
Eve: sleeveless, short fitted dresses OR sheer blouses with tight, skinny leg pants, mylar optional
Will: paisley shirts, ugly vests
Sonny: plaid shirts
Melanie: Sloppy, off the shoulder knitted stuff, belt optional
Marlena: Matronly pant suits
Ben: Henley t-shirts and jeans
Doc McScruffins: Open neck shirts, jeans, his stupid shell necklace or scrubs

Kate's consistently best dressed - she's a bit out there, but she's meant to be. I read she supplies her own stuff.

Abby is hit and miss, I reckon 75% of the time she looks decent to very good, with 25% of the time being spectacular failures or completely inappropriate.

Less of the men make the list because a lot of them wear a suit most of the time (Lucas, Victor, Stefano, Justin) or generic casual stuff like jeans, shirt/sweater and jacket (Eric, Brady, John, Paul).

Back