SPOILER !! Upcoming Story (may contain spoilers)

JasonDíSpeech

Reaction score
So a popular couple is returning to Salem. In May 2025.

What story would you like to see for them?

I'm hoping one of them comes to town for an award or something (perhaps Paulina could be granting Bo a Lifetime Policing Achievement Award, or naming a park after Doug).

While they're in town, Bo gets caught up in an investigation at Black/Patch and Hope gets involved in an investment debacle that was part of Doug's estate. Once the investment issue is settled, she and Bo leave to pursue a lead in the investigation.

What kind of story/stories would you like to see?

When Bo gets to Salem, it will hard for him since Victor and Doug are both gone.

It will be nice if ShawnD and Ciara are in town.

Maybe Bo can smack Ava if she's still in town. Everyone has forgotten what she
did to the airplane that crashed, that killed Shawn Brady.

Bo meeting Xander will be interesting.

If I was writing it, I'd have Bo's recovery contingent on a kidney transplant from a close relative. Kayla, Kim, Roman and Bo's kids are not matches. Philip is ruled out due to a war injury that wiped out a kidney. Kayla realizes that she and Xander share a brother and asks Sarah to broach the subject with Xander. He's more than willing as he knows Victor would have wanted him to be used as spare parts to save Bo.

Secretly he wants to meet him. He and Hope have an awkward hug when he's a match. Never thought they'd be family after all those times she arrested him. Steve assures him that you are good with one kidney as Jack has had his other one for decades. Bo is fixed and he and Xander have a brief moment of remembering Victor before he and Hope go into witness protection when Megan tracks them down.

I do miss Victor and especially Stefano. I sure hope, tho, there is never a recast of either character.

As time goes by, those in their teens have to become central. Just like Mickey & Maggie could not be central long term, nor Stefano.......even Kate, tis up to the writers to build up the young, make them strong, so they will be ready when it is time to make them central.

(and no shipping them off like they did to Lucas who, in my opinion, can act rings around a couple of the current male characters, has proved himself over and over and then some.

Back