Twitter week Apr 23

Could not get the tweet to open at all.......but managed to find this item on the link Kat posted...........(in case anyone else has the same problem)

For all the fans that have been waiting, the announcement day has finally come. For quite a while Christopher Sean who plays Paul Narita on Days of Our Lives has been teasing fans of a BIG announcement. Sean now reveals that he’s joined the cast of a new Star Wars installment called “Star Wars Resistance”. Sean shared, “The Announcement Day has Come! I’m a part of the Star Wars Family! :) #StarWarsResistance is the new show, I’m on!! So, I made a little video to surprise you all with the great news :) thanks for always supporting me and please go to StarWars.com to see more information about the New Show! The Shirt Says it ALL!”
The official website for the upcoming series states:

This fall, welcome to the Resistance!

StarWars.com is thrilled to announce that production has begun on Star Wars Resistance, an exciting new animated adventure series about Kazuda Xiono, a young pilot recruited by the Resistance and tasked with a top-secret mission to spy on the growing threat of the First Order. It will premiere this fall on Disney Channel in the U.S. and thereafter, on Disney XD and around the world.

Featuring the high-flying adventure that audiences of all ages have come to expect from Star Wars, Star Wars Resistance — set in the time prior to Star Wars: The Force Awakens — will feature the beloved droid BB-8 alongside ace pilots, colorful new characters and appearances by fan favorites including Poe Dameron and Captain Phasma, voiced by actors Oscar Isaac and Gwendoline Christie, respectively.

Other members of the cast are; Suzie McGrath (East Enders), Scott Lawrence (Legion), Myrna Velasco (Elena of Avalor), Josh Brener (Silicon Valley), Donald Faison (Scrubs), Bobby Moynihan (DuckTales), Jim Rash (Community),and Rachel Butera (Tammy’s Tiny Tea Time). Stay tuned for updates!

Back