The nerve of some people. (Eve)

eweiner

Reaction score
Who would think of having such a threatening conversation with her father's doctor?? Only Eve!! What a con-artist she is...and I would hope that the doctor goes home, tells his wife all about this and then contacts not only Paige, but Kim and Shane as well. For a moment I thought she was going to tell him that she needs an abortion...but then, she proved that she is right up there with Kristen and maybe even the worst, most-villainous actress on the show. We have no idea what she'll try next.

witch.gif

The problem I had with the scene was.......the doc gives the good news and happy Kim is leaving, but not Eve. And if I was the wife, and saw that my stepdaughter had questions, I would not have left, but would have stayed to see what is it about Shane's condition that Eve wanted to know.
I mean, Eve could have gone back later herself or called him, but the impression was that she had questions about whatever this mysterious problem is. Wouldn't Kim be concerned as well. After all, she is the one with Shane 100% of the time.
Just seemed odd. And then with Eve so obviously flirting and doing all that inuendo conversation. Too bad Dr. green did not have a recorder going. She is one nasty piece of goods.

Back