Speaking of wardrobes....

It has even been cooler in Southern California the last few days. Perhaps we'll see the Salemites with sleeves someday soon. Oddly, it always seems to be the same women in sleeveless, and Marlena and Maggie always in jackets??????? Could they each have their own little climate controllers that they carry around? One of Stefano's early inventions???

wardrobe never makes sense on this show. They'll have strapless, skin showing wonder complaining about the heat to someone dressed in a full winter coat and scarf.

The days I can't watch and just read the summaries-- that's one of the blessings. In my imagination, everyone is dressed fashionable and has amazing hair and make up. haha! truth is told when I sit to watch and episode. :rotfl:

The thing is, some of these crazy fashions are IN. My mom always tells me when she's been to TJ Maxx that she knows where Jen must shop because she saw a whole rack of her clothes, and every time we get a catalog from any of the other clothing stores we amuse ourselves guessing which character will soon show up with those ugly clothes lol.

I have also seen clothes worn by Jen, Sami and even Julie at Macy's over the years. With Sami I sometimes feel if they had just gone up a size it would have looked much better.

Back