Seriously, whisper!

Talking quietly in Salem means moving over to the nearest "hidden" bush and speaking in your loudest voice possible. I learned how to whisper better than Salemites when I was 2. :rotfl:

Talking quietly in Salem means moving over to the nearest "hidden" bush and speaking in your loudest voice possible. I learned how to whisper better than Salemites when I was 2. :rotfl:

When I was a little girl I was told to use my "inside voice" and my "outside voice" depending on where we were...........the park is outside.:rotfl:

I have to agree with SaraBeth. Eve makes it so obvious because she is constantly texting JJ, showing up at his house, and running into him every possible chance she gets. Any person with a brain (which excludes the people of Salem), would know that she knows more than she is saying.

Just stay away from each other!!!

I do think the actress who is currently playing Eve, is good at her craft. That said, would it be the director who instructs her to yell her so-called secret at the top of her lungs, or is that her decision? If it is hers to interpret, then perhaps I should change my mind about her skills??

Back