Sept 23-27 all days taken

Thanks, brisbydog.

I'll see what day or days Jason can do.

I will do Friday, if there isn't another volunteer.

Hey all, don't think your help is not needed. How about, for yourself, type up a synopsis, just once. look it over, note that you have covered all the important points..............so pitch in. Hey, guys and gals, I used to do it 5 days a week. Can't tell you how grateful I am to to Kat..........and others, who are pitching in for us all. We are all here, together, Pitch in where/when you can. THANK YOU!

Poirot, don't worry about it.

I'll put down someone Wed.

Glad I am not invisible...............I volunteered for Friday. evidently, I don't provide what is expected now. Sorry,,,,,,,,,,,,being I created this board, did not realize I was failing it. Sorry, will back away

I'm still happy to do Friday too, I'm amused at idea of going halfsies with Jason. Or we could split plots. You are welcome to Stephanie, Alex, Johnny, Chanel and Eric lol.

That sounds interesting, to do.

Maybe you and Jason can try that Friday. Jason, what do you think about that?

Thanks, brisbydog.

I'll go ahead and put you down for Friday. If Jason wants to help you, he'll let us know.
Good luck getting a shorter work week.

Sure, we can split Friday. Remember when they used to do a long ad break but interrupt it with the hourglass and MacDonald Carey's voiceover saying, "We'll be back with the second half of Days of Our Lives..."?

Well that's what we’ll do Friday!

Poirot, after so many years of summaries, and holding this board together, I'm happy to pitch in an extra day now and then. Honestly watching the show to do the summary is about the only time I watch anymore, and I enjoy doing it!

Good luck, Jason and brisbydog if you do this

You can decide that morning where the half way point is. And figure out what time
to post both halves if it works out.

Back