Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I saw this online and thought many of these fit Sami:

87803f07da55d545a592257b478ebc07.jpg

1. If I like a guy, he's mine.
2. If I had him in my heart, he's mine.
3. If I can take him from you, he's mine.
4. If I had him a little while ago, he's mine.
5. If he's mine, he must never appear to be yours in any way (I'm looking at you, Carrie Reed)
6. If I'm chewing out a guy, all the pieces are mine.
7. If he looks just like one of my men, he's mine.
8. If I saw him first, he's mine. (I'm looking at you, Sheryl whatever-your-last-name-is)
9. If you are fooling around with some guy and you put him down, he automatically becomes mine (I'm looking at you, Jordan Ridgeway).

1. If I like a guy, he's mine.
2. If I had him in my heart, he's mine.
3. If I can take him from you, he's mine.
4. If I had him a little while ago, he's mine.
5. If he's mine, he must never appear to be yours in any way (I'm looking at you, Carrie Reed)
6. If I'm chewing out a guy, all the pieces are mine.
7. If he looks just like one of my men, he's mine.
8. If I saw him first, he's mine. (I'm looking at you, Sheryl whatever-your-last-name-is)
9. If you are fooling around with some guy and you put him down, he automatically becomes mine (I'm looking at you, Jordan Ridgeway).
Here are a few more, based on specific events in Sami's extraordinary life history.
10. If I was ever raped by him, he's mine.
11. If I suffered because he once kidnapped my baby and made me think it was dead, he's mine (that was really Penelope's fault).
12. If I was distraught because he once kidnapped my then-husband, he's mine.
13. If I helped him flee Salem during the great tunnels explosion, he's mine.
14. If I know that his daddy once waged a vicious, pointless vendetta against my family, he's mine.
15. If I was duped into a plot to set fire to him, he's mine (I'm looking at you, Celeste).
16. If I agreed with him that Nick Fallon had to be shot, he's mine (sorry, Julie, but he really deserved it).
17. If I had him clean up a crime scene, he's mine (his guys are really good at it).
18. If I caused him to give up a relationship in Hong Kong to help me, he's mine (I'm looking at you Amber, Autumn, Apple, Apricot, or whatever your name is).
19. If he gives me a high-paying, no-show job, he's mine.
20. If I caused him to lose a good job with the FBI, he's still mine (keep that in mind, Jordan Ridgeway).

My aunt bought me a plaque that fits perfectly here:

Toddler Rules-
If it's in my hand, it's mine.
If it looks like mine, it's mine.
If I think it's mine, it's mine.
And everything else is mine, too!

We could swap "Sami" for "toddler" and probably make some money off those :rotfl:

Back