POLL: Team Kristen or Team Theresa?

Team Kristen or Team Theresa?

• Team Kristen! Theresa needs to have her comeuppance!

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Team Theresa! She may be bad, but at least she's better than ol' Kristen

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • They both need to take each other down!

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters
Destroy each other! But... I would be lying if I said there wasn't a super small part of me that favours Kristen because of the nostalgia and whatnot and secretly hopes she will "win." That mean mean KrisTAN.

Oh, I truly want kristen destroyed, but I also want Theresa exposed. Theresa has a way (giving credit to the actress here) of being so very nasty and making you feel sorry for her, no idea why anyone should feel sorry, but she does this "scared little girl" face so well. LOL

Let them take each other down, neither really deserves a single ounce of sympathy.

:OT: P.S. Don't know which I am looking forward to more......the departures of that dumb golden couple, or Kristen. :back:

I picked Theresa, because she is the underdog in this instance.

I also feel that Theresa is still slightly redeemable, if the writers would quit their lazy writing style and give that girl a proper back story to explain her actions. There is no redeeming factor in Kristen.

I want to see Kristen destroy Theresa - expose her as having given John the ol' Pinata treatment, then allowing everyone to think Brady did it, including Brady himself. I want her to be the most hated woman in all of Salem since time itself began. I want her crying, miserable, talking to herself AND RESPONDING, shaking & sweating while she's carried off to the looney bin and left in a padded cell to NEVER be heard from again. Then Kristen can put her ridiculous shoes on & hit the road back to Genoa City where she remains in her alternate universe/personality forever and ever. Amen.

I want to see Kristen destroy Theresa - expose her as having given John the ol' Pinata treatment, then allowing everyone to think Brady did it, including Brady himself. I want her to be the most hated woman in all of Salem since time itself began. I want her crying, miserable, talking to herself AND RESPONDING, shaking & sweating while she's carried off to the looney bin and left in a padded cell to NEVER be heard from again. Then Kristen can put her ridiculous shoes on & hit the road back to Genoa City where she remains in her alternate universe/personality forever and ever. Amen.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Back