POLL: Caroline

Will Caroline end up influencing Sami to go back to Elvis?

• No, Sami cannot trust him and realizes that

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Yes, Sami will forgive him and take him back

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • I don't know, it can go either way

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
It could go either way and there was definitely a subtext to please the base with Sami seemingly looking like she was conflicted, but I am glad it was an act. Caroline's talk with her already disappoints me, and her situation with Victor, if she mentions it, is not remotely the same thing, but I don't expect much.

They already compared the "golden couple" to John and Marlena in the past and Caroline has mentioned her situation with Victor to her already, so nothing would surprise me. If she does forgive, then she needs to afford Abigail the same courtesy otherwise she is an even bigger hypocrite than what she already appears to be. I doubt Sami will listen to Caroline and in this instance I really don't want her to especially if she further props Elivs and their wuv:sick:

If Samantha Gene listened to other people she wouldn't be in this predicament. Years ago she should have listened to the first person that told her Elvis DiMera was bad news! Sami will never learn her lesson about love and family, she is a lost cause! So I voted could go either way!

I'm completely convinced that this is all headed to Sami yet again forgiving Elvis (its exactly what Days has continually done for the past eight years) which is exactly why I haven't taken the bait to be dragged into watching the same conclusion yet again with TIIC giving justification to Sami's continually being pulled back into this endless cycle of abuse.

I don't think forgiveness has to equate to taking him back. Eric said to Nicole a few weeks ago, "I forgive you, but I can't trust you." and I think that actually could be applicable to Sami's situation. In my mind, forgiveness would mean stop the revenge plan, nothing else. I agreed with Caroline when she said, "Set yourself free."--there's no reason for Sami to allow EJ's behavior to dictate her own for the rest of her life.

That being said, I think Sami's reaction to Caroline is going to be much like Nick's seemed to be to Julie, when he would try for about 30 seconds to stop his plan and then go back to what he was doing.

Caroline was disgusting.:sick::sick: They haven't even mentioned her illness in how long so.. I am just going to chalk this up to horrible dialogue writing. As expected she brings up cheating on Shawn with Victor, if that was to be compared with ANY situation Sami has been in then it would be her cheating on Rafe but Rafe forgiving her which he did and even taking her back which he did. Then to top it off they have ALLIE propping EJ and Sami???!!! ALLIE.... who is the forgotten child, but I loved her saying she did NOT want to go with Elvis.

This is just fifty shades of over the top nauseating. I do LOVE that Sami saw that grandma was not on her side. For all the flack Marlena has gotten over the years about not seeing what's best for Sami or not taking her side:rolleyes: The old hag Caroline embodies that to a tee. At least Marlena has sense to still say they destroy and bring out the worst in each other. SHEESH!

Even though she was also victim to the propping with the comment that even though she and John aren't speaking it doesn't mean that she would not want to be there for him which is I am sure the PTB trying to make yet another what the heck parallel. What makes Sami's family with Elvis more worth "saving" than her family with Lucas and Rafe was? :beat:

edited to change and write out text-speak phrase... poster has been here long enough to know that type of language IS NOT accepted here....JS

Back