Peacock streaming deal/new deal 9/5

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Found on slickdeals

Peacock TV offers 1-Year Peacock Premium TV Subscription (Ad Supported) for $19.99 (apply code STREAMTHEDEAL if savings are not automatically reflected).

Thanks to community member Croq for finding this deal.

Note: This deal is available to non-current Peacock TV Premium and Premium Plus subscribers (new or lapsed subscriptions).

Deal Editor's Notes & Price Research:
  • About this deal:
    • Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel. Cancel at any time by visiting your Account.
    • Please see the original post for additional details & give the WIKI and additional forum comments a read for helpful discussion.
    • Offer valid through June 30, 2024.
    • See full offer terms and conditions here.

I'm thinking this is the start of fishing in Olympic viewers.

I've enjoyed The Irrational and Found on Peacock, not to mention the movies, Oppenheimer and silly stuff as we no longer take health risks and go to the movies.

But I totally understand. I'm still waiting to see what this Hulu/Disney+ thing is going to do.

I do not like watching TV on my desk computer, small screen. Have DISH which already costs a lot, so not interested in paying extra to just get one show. Days will be losing me, after all these years come August.

I just received an email telling me my subscription renewal was due September 9th and will be $79.99 for a year. Like that’s going to happen! I don’t think they’ve seen the show lately. Well, looks like I’ll be done on this one. I paid $19.99 a year since they started streaming and that’s my limit!

Mine expires in November and there's no way I'm paying 80 bucks. Best option is to just create a new account with a new email when they offer the 20 buck deal again. That must have been a Thanksgiving thing last year. Black Friday special maybe?

Yes it’s the same deal and that would be four months for the same price I originally paid for a year if I’m calculating correctly. So I’ll have to pass. But I’m not sure how my husband will feel about it since we’re big football fans. I just think it’s ridiculous to even consider paying such an outrageous price for what you get. I’m speaking of the 79.99 for a year.

Back