Paige's last name

Lil0 is right about Paige's last name being Larson, as it has been listed that way in the credits since she arrived, and she has been introduced to various characters by that name from the beginning.

It would be difficult to have her name be different that it is supposed to be, inasmuch as school records, etc. have to be transferred if one moves around. Now it might not be her birth name, but there is absolutely NO reason to think that Jack is Paige's father. Heck, Jack was "killed" and put on Melaswen and Jen did not even realize yet she was pregnant.

While Frankie could possibly be Paige's bio father, I doubt it. I think the father is some other jerk that Eve hooked up with in her travels. Maybe she had an affair, which is what made Frankie say, "Bye", and go back to the States. I mean, after all, he became a lawyer, and is in D.C.

Carly came looking for Melanie, and Carly also knew Daniel was the father of Melanie.

Eve did not know Dr. Dan before she came to see him, and she was sent to him by another doctor, because he already had her records, etc. before she ever showed up for her appointment.

Nice to know Dr. Dan has been eliminated as a possible Dad to Paige! I really would not want to go there again. If we knew a timetable of who was where when, that might help. Then again, when does time history actually count in Salem?

Maybe Dr Dan hooked up with Eve when she looked like Charlotte Ross and doesn't recognise her, LOL; or maybe he donated sperm at some point.

I'd really like to have Paige connected to someone in Salem, besides Eve, but it doesn't have to be anybody on canvas (hence my mention of Dougie LeClair, which would make her Hope's niece) or who's going to be on canvas. I'm tired of characters being isolated in their own little universes.

As to her school records, if Grandpa Shane used his ISA connections, anything is possible. :)

I hope they don't make Paige Daniel's child and give him another instant child. I still want Parker to be changed back to Philip's son, and Melanie was ruined as a character when they made her Daniel's daughter.

Back