One for the writers...........

eweiner

Reaction score
After all the stuff that's gone down the past two days...you have Will and Gabi...SO much to say and so little time to say it all. This was a beautiful conversation!! Another teary afternoon...

AND THEN!!!! Hope is really depressed and along comes Aiden...just as I expected would happen somehow... the man with a shoulder for a miserably unhappy lady to cry on. And wouldn't you know it?? Here she was just talking to Bo...upset with him that he's not there for her...and THE MAN shows up!! All that was missing was the white horse and the shining armor!! (in my girlish dreams)

I have to say it...."Congratulations, writers, for once you've made me happy with the storyline!! What took so long??"

Making everyone look so disappointed in themselves. All seemed to be concerned only for themselves and did not take time to really see what kind of monster Nick had turned into. Hope, for one ,should have kept closer contact with Nick and seen to it he followed up with therapy. Rafe knew Nick was no good but promised Gabi he would stop investigating. All the others were blackmailed by him.

What a minute, I thought that Bo was deep undercover and couldn't have contact with anyone in his family.

Back