Oh, NO --more on wardrobe

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So today, October 28, 2014, in the midwest town of Salem, where the cold is creeping in (43 here today, 30s tonight)...how was our cast dressed. NONE of the adult females wore a coat, even a light one.
Sami was sleevless, as was Theresa. In fact, Sami was sleeveless while Hope walked in wearing a sweater, and Ciara a jacket. Allie ran outside in her sleeveless dress, but at least Ciara was dressed appropriately. Anne had long sleeves, while sleeveless low cut Theresa only grabbed her purse and keys to head out the door.
Jennifer had cap sleeves, Abby something equally flimsy, JJ had a jacket on. I believe Aiden did as well, but don't think Brady did. John was sleeveless, but I am giving him a pass as he was inside all the time, plus doing therapy.

Can you tell it is really buggin me that so many Salemites are not dressed for the COOLER/COLD WEATHER?

I know I am further north than where Salem is located. But today I am wearing (inside) jeans, a white turtle neck shirt, and a lite denim jacket over it. I had to run into town, wore a winter jacket. Want to know how many little kids I saw all bundled up for winter???
In the Chicago area it is in the low 50s right now, with temps dropping all week.

Hardy souls, those Salemites, for sure.

Did they film these episodes end of April or in May?? So late spring, early summer for California, really they can't look at last year's weather calendar and dress closer to what was happening last year? It has to be closer to what the weather will be tomorrow in Burbank.

Heck, all last winter, while the midwest was suffering in a deep freeze, tons of snow and below zero temps for months, Days characters were running around dressed for July. Gonna give points to Marlena, Maggie & Hope who, back then, did not seem to fall victim to the inappropriately dressed for the season syndrome

heck, even here in Arizona, I put on a light sweater last night - well, honestly it was after 5 A. M. so, technically today - but any way I agree, tis the season for light weight sweaters instead of sleeveless tops/dresses and boots instead of strappy sandals. But what do we simple common folk know

Brady had a leather jacket on today. I noticed it because it was the same coat he wore last season and perhaps before that and I thought that was good wardrobe continuity. Lol. I think it's mostly the ladies that get the bad rap re: wardrobe.

Can I just say that I abhor the see - through shirt? Kristen was wearing a white shirt with a black bra underneath. That is so trashy even for her.

Brady had a leather jacket on today. I noticed it because it was the same coat he wore last season and perhaps before that and I thought that was good wardrobe continuity. Lol. I think it's mostly the ladies that get the bad rap re: wardrobe.

Can I just say that I abhor the see - through shirt? Kristen was wearing a white shirt with a black bra underneath. That is so trashy even for her.

Yes! Kristen's see-through shirt with the bra was really tacky, but I suppose it was done to further set the mood for her and the Love Doctor:sick:

most of the leather jackets worn this week, are ones they usually wear.
interesting Brady has a jacket with blue strip on his

is leather in this year? Salem residents are wearing it a lot

Once, when on a tour of the NBC studios, it was said the lights are very hot, so then they have Air conditioners going which makes it very cold. I know I have heard hosts and guests on the TONIGHT show mention this.
However, I think KathyLu is right. Big sale somewhere. Clearance. Leather jackets, pants, leggings, etc. etc. Wardrobe went all out, figured they hit a bonanza. Alas, they really need someone in wardrobe with COMMON SENSE. LOL

Back