Nicole's self reflection

SarahBeth

Reaction score
The last couple of times Eric lit into Nicole it became clear to me that he had hurt her enough for her to be over him. So I really liked it yesterday when we got to see her self reflection, realizing that she wasn't sure when her feelings for Eric ended but she is done with him romantically and has truly moved on.

I've felt that her feelings for Daniel are real and have been for a long time including when they were drawn together again before her last round with Eric.

Now I think that Serena is going to start cozying up to Daniel and pull away from Eric. The next issue in Nicole and Daniel's way will be Serena vamping Daniel up. Which is stupid because she can use Melanie to get in and get the elephant.

Unfortunately for Nicole, Salem men currently present slim pickings. That said, she deserves better than the Love Doctor or sourpuss Eric. Imagine being married to Dr. McScruffy and having to play second fiddle to the little train enthusiast and Salem's own cutsy nurse-detective while worrying when he'll have yet another affair with one of his patients. As for the ex-priest, in addition to Sunday Mass, he'd probably want to drag Nicole to vespers, First Friday services, the Stations of the Cross, Benediction, and Holy Name Society meetings.

I actually thought Nicole talking to herself aloud was laughable. Couldn't they just have her thinking and us hearing the thoughts? Doesn't anyone in that town realize they can be overheard? Almost as bad as leaving doors slightly ajar. I guess every once in awhile wouldn't bother me, but it seems to be the goto method of the audience finding out what the characters are thinking. There has got to be some other vehicle for sharing thoughts!! That said, Serena has become someone that I would love to see the back of as she leaves Salem. Sad, when she first arrived, I thought she could be a nice addition.

I am getting tired of Nicole's self reflections, apology tours and getting on people's good side. I wish she was over all of that and just decide to be herself and not care if anyone doesn't like it. Most of the stupid things she keeps doing is so she will be liked.

I hated these scenes. I can't believe they wasted the better part of two episodes with Nicole either talking to herself or daydreaming. I hate how they have her acting like she constantly has to prove herself to everyone. The problem right now is like lovelydays said, Nicole is trying too hard to come up with all these nice things to do and acts of kindness or whatever to get on people's good side. It screams of desperation and all it's going to do is make Daniel question her sincerity. Why she feels the need to cling to that dude is beyond me.

Back