More cast returns 2025

Oh, wow, the show is really going all out, aren't they? I know it is 60th anniversary, but that is in Nov. So what will be going on in June? (Possibly something to do with Tom & Alice???)

Sure will be nice to see them all once more! Bo & Hope, Jack & Jen, Shane, Anna, Roman, Julie, Steve & Kayla, Carrie, Ciara, Will, and probably a few more........

It would be fun if the returning cast members engaged in their dramatic specialties while in town: Bo and Hope carry out an illegal, warrantless search; Jennifer angrily confronts somebody while wearing a sleeveless dress; Carrie pants over Rafe while handling a lost-cat case; Ciara blackmails Sami into buying her expensive jewelry; Will confronts Leo about blackmailing Sonny; Anna carefully guards her precious urn; and Jack falls into a cake. Those were the days.

What's funny is Kayla, as played by Catherine Mary Stewart, was involved with Chris Kositchek, played by Josh Taylor, who is now Roman.

248b1d7069f17479a3951a077faf2028.jpg

I’d love to see Staci Greason make an appearance (as an angel/ghost) as Isabella Black around the time they do a funeral/memorial for John Black. She could appear to Brady in his grief and give him words of comfort. I believe she has done this once before.

And Patsy Pease as Kimberly Donovan would be a delight to see as well. I believe her last appearance was for Alice Horton’s funeral.

Other fun characters I’d like to see return:

Franco Kelly (Victor Alfieri) to haunt Sami. Maybe he faked his death and created a new identity outside Salem. But returns to take revenge on Kate, Lucas, Sami.

Vivian Alamain (Louise Sorel) - she used to be close to John - he was raised as Forrest Alamain. She could attend his memorial/funeral and have a couple people to visit while in Salem (such as her son Stefan O). Bonus is she brings Ivan.

Kristen/Susan (Eileen Davidson) - she can replace Stacy Haiduk as either Kristen or Susan or both. Please?? She has such good chemistry with Deidre Hall (Marlena)

Jonah Carver (Thyme Lewis) - he is overdue to visit his big brother Abe Carver.

And he can accompany Brandon Walker (Matt Cedeno), his nephew and Abe’s son, to Salem. Perhaps to celebrate Abe’s birthday. If Sami is in town, she could run into Brandon at the Brady Pub or Sweet Bits.

And Patsy Pease as Kimberly Donovan would be a delight to see as well. I believe her last appearance was for Alice Horton’s funeral.
Patsy Pease (Kimberly) has returned since Alice's funeral to interact with Jeannie T.

Alice died in 2010. Patsy Pease (Kimberly) made appearances in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.

Someone tweeted that Patsy Pease (Kimberly) retired:

Also found this short story she wrote. At the bottom it states she's retired:

Patricia Pease worked as an actress for 35 years. Retired, she now writes full time.

Here's her WordPress site:

Back