Molly Burnett (Melanie) on TV last night (1/7/15)

eweiner

Reaction score
Molly Burnett (Melane) was in a movie, This Magic Moment, on Hallmark Channel (I believe it was done in 2013) and she was exactly like Melanie Jonas ...facial expressions and speech!! Made me wonder if that's her normal lifestyle and that she had been hired because of it!! The stuttering, stammering, frowning, cutesiness, etc etc etc...all were there.

While I watched I began wondering if there's a connection between Sony & Hallmark as in the past I've seen Marlena and Evan among others. Of course, there are so many films on that channel, I would imagine they find them wherever they can...and produce many themselves.

Hallmark likes to use soap stars because they target the same demographic as the soaps.

She was also on an episode of Good Luck Charlie on Disney Channel and did not act that way. The episode is on Netflix.

I also saw Molly Burnett (Melanie) on True Blood a couple of seasons ago, singing at a rally of some sort. Somehow it surprised me that she popped up there. Shouldn't have I guess.

edited to add character name....JS

Back