Marlena...and Michelle Obama?

jgk

Reaction score
Okay, maybe I misheard???? But I could swear that as Marlena was walking away from Roman and Gisele, right before she exited the Brady Pub, she said, "Michelle Obama." Did anyone else hear that???? And if so, what do you think it's about? I didn't rewind, or whatever you call it on a dvr, which at least would have confirmed what I heard, because I wanted to watch and see if it was explained, and then I deleted it without thinking at the end of the hour.

I heard "Michelle" too, and was wondering if it was a mistake by the actress who plays Marlena, or if Marlena did that on purpose to undermine Giselle (like Sami, who used to call Lucas' fiancée by every possible name except her real one) because she is indeed jealous that Roman is in the company of another woman. Which would surprise me a lot, but with Days, we never know.

I swore she said "Michelle Obama", too!! I remember looking up and wondering exactly what I had missed that led to Marlena calling Giselle "Michelle Obama" as she left the pub.

I went back on Hulu to see what was said, curiosity, lol, even though I was watching with CC. Marlena said "Michelle" and Eric immediately said "Mama" (trying to get her to leave). I can see where that would sound like Michelle Obama. CC just said "Mom", but it sounded like mama.

You know I really do love Roman. He has been shat on by the writers for far too long. Roman has a younger than him, beautiful, rich , happy as a clam to be by his side woman. I think he should go for it. Forget Marlena the hag.

Back