Loose ends...did I miss something?

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Today, we saw an envelope with Abigail Deveraux's name on it, some sort of file that Stefano has. And we don't know why?

It just immediately brought to mind another series of things that I swear had no explanation. This was after Alice died.

First, a tied up bunch of bank statements laying on the hall table of the Horton house. And none of the family knew where they came from, how they got there. Cop Hope did not even care to try for fingerprints.

Then, the baby picture of Elvis, found in some box in the attic.

O.K. The bank statements showed $25,000 per month being transferred through 7 or 9 banks throughout the U.S. and Europe, finally being withdrawn by "someone". Doug & Julie were going to contact their banker friend in that foreign country and find out. So who withdrew the money every month, and why was Alice giving it?

Then there was the paper that ALICE supposedly put in a CHRISTMAS ornament of all places. And that stupid key to a safety deposit box she shared with Stefano. (Like Alice would hide it in a plaque in the middle of the square.

And then the letter she was writing to Maggie to tell her about the frozen eggs that Maggie had forgotten, but had been moved to another place after the original went out of business. And we know all about Daniel, blah, blah, and none made sense, but Salem stuff rarely does.

I just wondered and still wonder how the family just accepted all this, that Alice would have done these things, and I hated the explanations for some......but the bank statements........and where is the info to her family about that key (which got found accidentally).

I also wonder about the egg thing, the one that only Hope and John could get because they were still married to each other???? But then again I was doing my "sort of watching" during that phase of my life. So it is possible that it was concluded satisfactorily or at least concluded.

What about all of Jordan's ID's??

LOL, I am still trying to figure out HOW John & Hope could possibly have gotten married back then since they were under mind control and she was Princess Gina, and he was the priest. But the marriage certificate had their correct names.

The egg supposedly contained half of some coin, important to the DiMera family, but somehow Ian MacAllister was involved, as he was convinced he was also a son of Stefano's father. (his mother worked for them or something...affair, you know how that goes)

Well, to be fair, I think there was a writing change a few months after Alice died and these things began to come up. Am talking of my original post. Actually, over the years, there have been a lot of different things that happened that caused viewers to "huh"? And then what happened to.....so and so. It just always bugged me about that money.

What about all of Jordan's ID's??

I didn't really have an issue with Jordan's IDs once we found out that she and Ben were hiding out from Clyde all this time. Then it made sense - but what doesn't is if those IDs were for past identities or futures ones just in case.

I would assume future ones, so that she wouldn't have to go find someone new to make IDs for her in every cite, and you'd want to burn the identities that you had before that would/could have been found out, right?

:clap::clap::clap:

Me, too, robin.....When they first mentioned that Ben was just 13, I kept wondering how they changed schools as they lived in various cities. I mean, ........transcripts??? How do you transfer them with different names. Schools won't accept your word to put you into a certain grade.....just wonder how it was done. Little things. LOLOL

Back