last week's show

guilty pleasure

Reaction score
I'm WAY behind on watching Days. I'm trying to get caught up via Hulu, but they are missing Monday through Thursday of last week - Aug 4 - 7. I checked on the NBC website, and those dates are also missing (which explains why Hulu doesn't have them).

I'm also quite behind on this site as well, so I apologize if I've missed it, but is there something going on that I don't know about? I saw that there are daily summaries for those days, so I would expect videos to be up. Any ideas on where else I might find those episodes?

I'll gladly read them here (thank you for that option!), but I prefer watching, when possible. I've never run into nearly a week of them missing from the typical websites, though!

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give!

Thanks, Daysdegrassi... that is usually my second choice, but those dates were also missing off the NBC website. I was beginning to wonder if they just didn't air episodes, but there were summaries here, so I figured they had to have aired! Poirot and company might make up a summary for a day, but I didn't think they'd make up summaries for four days! :)

Back