Jordan

DDDrama

Reaction score
This could be included in another thread but......
I think that Chrishell Stause who plays Jordan, has looked absolutely beautiful lately.
They made her look like such a mouse when she was with Rafe and now she is gorgeous.
Her hair looked beautiful on Wednesday, as well as her clothes and makeup.

They should have made her this "interesting" before.

Have to agree with Miss Harley. Jordan wore her pony tail, and glasses for so long, with no back story whatsoever, except to know she was using a fake name. Made you wonder how she was able to get the medical education, how her brother was able to get HIS schooling, since they were always changing their names.
Don't know if they were changing their minds constantly or what. Even now, they have her hooked up with Chad, who should be around her younger brother's age. They did have the butterfly emerge from her cocoon, but...just too late.

Me and my grandma were just saying how great she looks now that she's with Chad. Maybe they're trying to make her look younger for that reason, as they try to make Kate and Eve "dress younger" for their cougar relationships.

It doesn't seem like a stretch for her to be with Chad- I'd assume she's around 30, Chad is mid-twenties. They started dolling her up after Will & Sonny's wedding, where she showed up in that tiny, sparkly dress.

Actually, Chad should be around 23, the actor himself is 29.....but really not all that much of a stretch at all.
I guess that age group have all been aged to mid 20s now. Except Will still acts like he is 12, maybe he should go play in the sandbox with Melanie. LOL

But Jordan does look lovely.....
And I have to give all the Salem women a lot of credit, because they all sure do know how to give themselves intricate hairdos at times, and also go from limp and straight to waves & curls for long hair in a matter of a minute or two.

Back