Jeannie Theresa

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
While there is a great deal of stupidity with the story of Jeannie T., Brady, Clint, Mandrake, kristen, etc., I just do not understand why Theresa herself it not at all curious as to why Clint was telling Dr. Mandrake he was keeping an eye on her. She runs off at the mouth constantly about Melanie "checking up on her", when Melanie is doing no such thing. She is trying to check on other people, and why anyone is so intent on keeping an eye on anyone, let alone Theresa.

I would be doing my best to find out whatever I could about this Mandrake, Clint, etc. But Theresa blows it all off, preferring to paint a different picture, and get on Melanie's case.

Now I do think Mel has done an extremely poor job of explaining her interest in this to anyone, and that includes Theresa, Nicole, and her father...I think she even said something to Serena.
Yes, I know the writers have no clue as to how to tell a story, when they are only intent on pushing certain characters front and center, to the detriment of every other one.
But really, Theresa is not stupid. So why is she so unconcerned about strangers watching what she does?

Jeannie T has shot her mouth off about Melanie "checking up on her", to Brady, to Eve, to Anne, possibly Daniel. So she keeps insisting Melanie is checking up on her, even mentions Mandrake, the fertility doctor, but doesn't even TRY to do any checking herself. Nor does anyone else.
So, besides the ridiculous of Melanie trying to find out whatever about that doctor instead of the cops, or working with her dad about it........oh, shoot. It is just all so stupid. Melanie should not be involved at all, but....she seems to have inherited the halo, or perhaps was given one as Dr. Dan's daughter./

Back