Jason47's Cast chart-July

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope Jason won't be upset with me, but he posted this on Facebook, and I I found it facinating. This is only the half-way point in July........but, as I commented there, it really shows you the disparity in on air appearances by CONTRACT actors...

10373707_432937793515167_8072130932079777024_n.jpg

Why is Blake Berris ( Nick ) still listed? I think I read somewhere that it was going to be the summer of Sami and if this is any indication then it's true. Is it Halloween yet? :wink: I thought Nicole hadn't been on much lately and I was right. :(

I find it interesting that EJ has not aired since last Thursday, especially since the front burner story is about him!

This is a very skewed chart.

Why is Blake Berris ( Nick ) still listed? I think I read somewhere that it was going to be the summer of Sami and if this is any indication then it's true. Is it Halloween yet? :wink: I thought Nicole hadn't been on much lately and I was right. :(

I forgot to delete him. He was in a few flashback episodes in June, so I didn't notice he was still listed on the July chart.

thanks Jason. :)

The chart is accurate, it is the person who decides who is to appear who skews the results. I like seeing the chart. 11 days of shows so far, and out of 11 show days, Maggie, Nicole & Caroline have appeared twice, as have Lucas & Tad. Then we see Sami & Abby....appearing 10 out of 11 days. :rolleyes:

With Eve closely behind them. As I've said before the difference between Abigail and Sami is that Abigail isn't annoying so when she airs everyday, it's not as noticeable as when Sami does. At least to me anyway.

Ha ha....and Heather, I find Abigail so very annoying. Abby just never has been one of my favorite characters.:)

I like these charts -- never thought I'd be a stats fan. But it sure helps to see more than one month's worth.
I suspect over the course of a year, the contract appearances even out (unless a character is stuck in Backburnerville) -- how else would the producers be able to keep to a budget?

Back