Is Christopher really the son of Theresa and Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sands of time

Reaction score
I believe it will be revealed that Christopher is EJ and Abby's baby. Abby's embryo could have been removed from her and put on ice before a suitable "host mother" was found. Meanwhile, Kristen could have miscarried Theresa's baby and turned more psychotic than ever and kidnapped Abby's baby. If true, Theresa will lose her meal ticket.

Reactions: jgk
Except that tests were run on Theresa and she's a perfect match to the baby. And, Kristen even called Theresa the "egg donor".

Had Theresa not been the mother, Kristen would've had Abby's blood taken to see if she was a match for the bone marrow transplant Christopher needs.

Which raises the question, can someone who has been a bone marrow recipient be a donor later in life? Although, I think they did that with Chloe when Kate had her cancer, right?

I agree with JS. I don't really think there is any doubt that the baby is Brady and Theresa's. I believe the Italian authorities also ran a quick DNA test to prove that they were the baby's parents prior to letting them all leave the country.

Plus, had the baby been Abby and EJ's, Kristen wouldn't have had Clint take blood from Theresa and Brady.

She'd have been going after Stefano, Susan Banks, Johnny and Sydney (all blood relatives of EJ), plus Abigail, Jennifer and JJ (blood relatives of Abby).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back