If Sami hadn't found out...

If Sami hadn't found out that EJ cheated, would she still have married him?

• Yes

Votes: 24 96.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KathyLu

Reaction score
Website
www.heraldanewday.com
If Sami hadn't found out about the affair, would she have schemed to get revenge on EJ? Would she have married him? If she had never found out, I think the twit would have bought in to her own hype of "he's changed" and would have happily married him today.

It's impossible for me to believe that any woman, even a stupid one, would overlook all the evil things that man has done (not counting the ones she doesn't know about) and still profess to love him. Sure, she would marry a drug kingpin and a murderer, but draws the line at cheating.

Say what????

Say what indeed. There can be little doubt that Sami would have married EJ if his trysts with Abigail hadn't been discovered. Any reservations about marrying her rapist, a kidnapper, and all-around lowlife and career criminal were put aside by the time she became engaged to Elvis. In fact, Sami seemed so determined to ignore EJ's true character that it wouldn't have been surprising if she had put all the blame on that shameless temptress Abigail for causing her wonderful, changed, smoochy-moochy to stray.

Sami was already "into" the power EJ had to get away with illegal deeds. When she was on trial, she had no problem with the planting of "evidence" to bolster her claim that Berndardi was trying to kill Rafe.
When Nick had become a real problem, she was all for hiring the hit man to eliminate Nick. Oh, she worried a bit, but she was all for it.
So yes, if EJ had never even met Abigail, Sami would have married her "changed" EJ, in a grand wedding, with a huge reception, and played Mafia wife to the hilt.

Actually, she has it down pat already. When she looked at Stefano's portrait and said..."you always said revenge is best when served cold......I'm on it", she was as cold and calculating as one could be. She was "on it", and it was going great.

Absolutely, she would have! She and EJ were a perfect match.......until he cheated. Now she will get even.

And I beg to differ your differ. :) No matter how much we become disappointed in a character, he/she is what appears on our screens five days a week, no matter who the writers are. People do change, even in Salem.

Back