I need some help

Jungle Madness

Reaction score
Website
www.cdc.gov
Hi all, I plan on writing a What If? Days of Our Lives story revolving around Stefano Dimera having successfully kidnapped Sami and Eric Brady, everyone presumes they died. Later when Kristen, Peter and "Tony" (well actually Andre) show up in Salem in the entire mid-1990s time frame, during such storylines as Who Is Gina and Vivian trying to bag Victor, Stefano soon follows in their waking with "Sami" and "Eric" in tow under assumed identities of his youngest teenage children.

Up front I plan on eliminating the entire Possession foolishness. Later a mysterious jester like masked villain targets the Dimeras, Bradys and John Black for revenge (don't worry I have several great possible identities worked out in advance for the character). Now I am not as familiar with the period directly before the mid-1990s as I should be, thus I need somebody to help me with continuity issues. If interested please reply, I thank you up front.

deleted link; promoting your own website is against board rules....JS

http://www.salemspectator.com/pages/terms/

Thanks, currently I'm thinking the Jester character shall be Orpheus. With the aid of Doctor Rolf's serum he recovered from the fatal gunshot wound (like Andre and Peter both did later in Canon). He and Stefano had entered into a partnership to get vengeance on the Brady Family, thus how Stefano got Marlena. However once he recovered Orpheus' increasingly malicious obsession with Roman Brady and (really John at the time) mental instability lead to Stefano and Orpheus coming to blows one night, a fire started inadvertently at Orpheus' Island Estate during their altercation.

Stefano knocked Orpheus out leaving him to die in the raging inferno. Orpheus didn't die however, he was horribly disfigured by the flames, driven completely mad he hide his now hideous body under the jester outfit adopting a sinister new identity and included the Dimeras as well as the Bradys on his enemy list. Tell me people what do you think thus far?

Love the idea......sort of Phantom of the Opera. I truly like the idea of a sinister character having DiMeras on his revenge list. LOL

I think I'll have him as the ultimate representation of the futility of vengeance in my Alternate Universe story. Even at the end of the arch when John finds Orpheus' own grown children who are emotionally wrecked because of his absence he doesn't learn anything being like - "If it weren't for Roman killing me wife, John shooting me after his actions forced me into the partnership with Stefano and Stefano betraying me none of this would have happened, its' entirely their fault!"

edited to write out phrase....JS

Thanks for explaining. This is why we don't like abbreviations or texting terms here as I'm guessing few people would know what "AU" meant.

Back