Hernandez Family

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Long past time for Days to cast the Hernandez family. We know Rafe has a mother still alive, an aunt, sister Gabi, brother Dario. There COULD be other siblings, maybe a cousin.

So....let's think about casting that family. What say you?

In the past, I have suggested someone else, but I think Mother Hernandez - Rita Moreno

I would love Eva Longorio as a cousin (from Desperate Housewives)

I would love to see A. Martinez as Papa Hernandez. I can't think of who I'd like to see as Mama Hernandez.

I like the actor Juan Pablo DiPace from Dallas. He could be another brother or cousin.

Resurrect Arianna and bring Gabi back. Same actresses as before.

But honestly I'd love them to undo the hate boink and bring back the real Sami to reunite with Rafe and finally have a child with him.

hmm lets see Brittany Underwood (ex Langston OLTL) Cousin Maria
21737320.jpg

Mama Hernandez's niece by her sister
I like the idea of Rita Moreno as Mama Hernandez
Jason Tam (Ex Markko OLTL) as a Dario recast
_J1A6365.jpg

Both these people can SING too :)

Long ago I suggested Rita Morena as Mama Hernandez, but at the time she was on Happily Divorced. That's cancelled now, so bring her to Salem.

I'd also bring back the Ramirez family and make them cousins through their mothers. April (complete with son by Mike Horton) and Julio are overdue for a Salem return In My Opinion.

How about Eva Tamargo as Mama Hernandez? She played Galen Gering's (Rafe) mother on Passions. She played Pilar Lopez-Fitzgerald and she would be perfect as Rafe, Gabi and Dario's mother.

deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum - JS

And whoever suggested Brittany Underwood as a Hernandez, I actually like that idea. Have her as a cousin of Rafe, Gabi and Dario. She can be their cousin on either side of their family.

Jason Tam as a Dario re-cast I can actually see that.

edited to add punctuation and for clarity - do not write your posts as one long, run-on sentence - JS

Back