Here's a laugh.........

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
B4C6LOSCAAIkfPz.jpg:medium

Yep, there is our own surfing dude doc.....in Paradise. Ha. Note Kristen w/knife! LOL

Paradise? On that beach, the Love Doctor would have to: 1) endure yet another unwanted reconciliation attempt by Chloe; 2) suffer through Prissy Jenny's awful rants and tiresome babble; 3) overhear Kate constantly having annoying conversations on her phone with Stefano, Chad, and creepy Clyde; and 4) bravely foil the awful Kristen's latest diabolical plot. He'd soon become so discombobulated that he wouldn't be able to stay upright on his surf board. It's a good thing for Dr. McScruffy that Nicole is on that beach. She's the only real friend he has there and is the one person who wouldn't drive him crazy.

LOL, I think this is a take off on that TV program, the Bachelor......and for that, Dr. DanTan certainly qualifies. He has romanced or had sex with, or nearly had sex with all these ladies.... I don't watch that program, so no idea about it, except he chooses someone at the end. LOL

If Dr. McScruffy did go on an actual dating show, he might suffer the fates of the contestants on two such programs that I once had the misfortune of watching.

1) In an "Average Joes vs. Hunks" contest, the winning hunk immediately dropped the bachelorette because he learned that she had been Fabio's girlfriend. Imagine the "winning" bachelorette dumping Daniel with the comment: "Ewww, he slept with Jennifer Deveraux!!!"

2) On elimiDATE all four girl contestants rejected the bachelor of the day because he was such an over-amorous pig. It wouldn't be hard seeing this happen to the Love Doctor when he reveals that he likes his women dressed in hospital gowns.

This was posted on twitter by an account called Texts from Salem. It's actually a hysterically funny account.

I love the dresses too--very appropriate for each character. Especially Chloe.

Back