Henderson?? Stefano??

eweiner

Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if, through the miracles of modern "script writing" (if you can really call it that) if Henderson is really Stefano in a great disguise. After all, the Phoenix could truly play any part he wants and make it real...and I don't remember the last time I saw the two of them together.

OOPS, I'M SORRY...I MEANT HAROLD. I WROTE THIS INSTEAD OF CHANGING MY GOOFUP!! elaine

I think eweiner means Harold, who is the DiMansion butler. (As KL pointed out, Henderson is the K-Mansion butler)

This reminds me of the series finale for Magnum, PI. Magnum accused Higgins of actually being Robin Masters and he grudgingly agreed that he was. But at the very end, Higgins left some doubt when he said something like "but am I, really?"

But in that show, Robin Masters was talked about all the time, but never seen. LOL

The problem with Stefano being disguised as Harold is Stefano has this beard, and Harold does not. But I do think that despite the fact Sami & Kate are "owning" DiMansion, and that EJ told Harold all orders come only from Kate & Sami....Harold is loyal really, only to Stefano.

Actually, Robin Masters was seen a few times (from behind, like Charlie on Charlie's Angels). The used random guys for those shots, but he was voiced by Orson Welles. He was supposed to be revealed to the audience at a later date, but the actor died.

Back