Having a bad day, HAG?

SarahBeth

Reaction score
What a fabulous couple of episodes:clap: . Jenn Jenn The Archduchess of Haggery done lost her mind twice:rotfl:. She sure didn't like having the truth spelled out to her twice in one day and by two different people that are usually in the wrong:eek: . With Eve, it's Jenn that is the one holding onto the past and bringing it up as she accuses Eve of doing so. And with Sami, she just refused to believe that her little angel was capable of such behavior. She still doesn't see how wrong she is with Eve. But at least with Sami she had to eat crow.:rotfl:

And let me add..... Did Jenn Jenn completely foget that her little angel faked an affair with a married man? She shouldn't have been so shocked.

Well I did. That was such awful storytelling I'd like the writers to explain it away as mass hypnosis. But since they haven't, I agree, Jen shouldn't have been so shocked.

I am also feeling schadenfreude over Jen's misery. And it annoys me that SHE is the one digging into their past, while Eve is focused on the present & future. Although until Friday the writers were making it kinda hard to root for Eve.

Didn't Dr. Dan also tell Jenn Jenn to take a hike too this Salem week timezone?? It's really been a bad couple of days for the sleeveless wonder.... Maybe (deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum....JS) they will bring back Jennifer Rose Horton... and dump this pod person who is living in Gran's house.....

:rotfl:
I am laughing so hard at all of your posts! I feel the SAME way!!! I can't stand Jennifer since her jealousy of Daniel's friendship with Nicole came out. I am so glad Daniel dumped her and realized she just isn't worth the time. I really hope he hits the sheets with Eve and Jennifer walks in (as she did, along with half of Salem, to Brady & Kristen). I want her to go nuts! And although Eve does sometimes annoy me, though that is more the music than the character, Jennifer is so dumb complaining that Eve is angry about their past, while it is in actuality Jennifer who is still torn up about all that and flashing back to it. Eve is concerned only about her daughter's monetary security and her rights.

when Eve first came over, Jen had no idea about that agreement. She had not seen Eve in over 20 years, so while Eve was making all kinds of comments, yes, Jennifer assumed Eve was just giving her a hard time because of Frankie years ago. Then Eve pops up with the agreement, and Jennifer is reminded of Jack actually marrying Eve, even if it was for the inheritance money. And she can also remember Eve claiming she & Jack exercised their marital rights, which was a lie.
Yes, Jen now, (in my opinion) is jealous of that old relationship between Eve & Jack, and thus she suddenly is all caring that Jack's wishes for book proceeds go to help vets. And when she worried about JJ & Paige, Eve just made it worse.

I don't get why Jen is so jealous of Eve's marriage to Jack. It was JENNIFER who was the love of his life, not any other woman. Besides that, didn't Jennifer just tell Nicole in like February that she only got engaged to Jack again for her kids, and Daniel was really the love of her life?:sick: Another reason I can't stand the bun-wearing, sleeveless, pretend-to-be-saint Haggifer.

At the risk of having to dodge rotten eggs , I have to give Jenifer marks for standing by her daughter. If someone came into my home and called my daughter the names Sami was calling her I would have slapped Sami!!! Even though what she said may have been well deserved STILL My house and my daughter.

Okay done with my little rant

You know, Sarah Beth, you nailed this one to a "T". I got to give it to you, you certainly read Jenn right on this subject. Give Eve some money, damn it, she saved Jack's beloved paper, didn't she? (if I remember correctly, you didn't Jenn.)

I am with you on this, when I ask someone to leave my home, they had better leave and if any kind of slapping is to go on it will be me doing it. :wink:

Poor Jen Jen, first she learns her son was a drug dealer and now her sweet innocent Abby is, to quote Britney Spears, "not that innocent". Maybe if Jennifer had actually raised her kids and not shipped them off to fancy boarding school, her kids might have turned out better.

Back