Hair bumps and lumps

jgk

Reaction score
I thought Jennifer's bump of a bun yesterday was strange! And then today Hope had I'm not sure exactly what was going on there...but am wondering if they are having a contest for who can have the worst hairdo.

images
Pretty

Maybe this is next
images
:eek:

Jenn's bun was particularly high and tight to make her angry scenes seem even harsher. In the episode where she had that white dress on and showed up at Dan's early for coffee and he told her that he wanted to take it slow so didn't want to have Parker a part of it yet her hair was much softer but she still came off as witchy. So yes the harsh hairdo may help set the scenes tone it's not really necessary since lately Jenn is a shrew in all her scenes with Daniel.

Just my opinion, but these pictures make the hairdos a little better. Perhaps HDTV accentuates the bad. It certainly highlights any skin problems actors may have. Guessing it makes it harder for make-up people to do their job.

I could only get the pics from YouTube video clips so from other angles, Jen's in particular really looked ghastly. I did not think Hope's was all that bad, though I so reason for the "bump". To pull her hair back and clip it did not need the little thump.

Back