Hair....again.

oldsoapie

Reaction score
We have all complained about the ladies hair, but have you noticed the guys lately? Sonny's "front flip" is longer by the day and now they are doing that to Ben, Brady and even Rafe. All different lengths, but definitely the same "style". Nicole's hair has been great lately, Kate, Marlena, Hope and the others have been fine, but not the guys.:eek:

Yep, HATE that front flip, but some of the guys' hair did not look all that great at the Day of Days event either. and not sure if they had hair and makeup people that day, because they all were in their own casual clothes. Sonny had the front flip, Rafe's was combed oddly, I think Will's was down on his forehead, which was o.k.

Nicole's hair looks so much better lately. For awhile there it just looked awkward like the bottom part of the back of her hair was too long. Looks like the actress recently got it trimmed and cut that excess off. Looks really cute on her now.

I don't usually mind most of the guys hairstyles but I do agree Sonny's and Ben's are getting a little out of control. Chad looks like he inherited EJ's grease. Don't like his look.

I can't stand Sonny's hair. Brady often wears his front up as well and it is not a good look on him. But the hair that really takes the cake is Daniel's. It looks like a dang brillo pad and his bang section is just plain weird and stupid looking.

I've said it before, but this is what Sonny's hair always reminds me of:

th

Back