Finally!!!!!!!

SarahBeth

Reaction score
Finally.....
1. Back from vacation.
2. Company has made it home safely.
3. I caught up on the show.
4. Gabi's role in Melanie's kidnapping is exposed.
5. Daniel knows that Jenn truly lacks any faith in him as a human being.
6. Nicole has told Eric the truth (although she didn't want to).
7. Eric has proven that the priesthood was what he wanted and not Nicole.
8. Eric again proves that he expected more from Nicole than he was willing to give her.
9. and as a final thought.... I didn't see Kate and Rafe hitting it again. lolol

I just about died when I saw it. Rafe the good guy has really blown it. And if Stefano is really trying to get Kate back there's gonna be trouble. I couldn't care less how Jordan will feel about it compared to Stefano "chop it off" DeMira's reaction.

Glad to see you back. And yes, the Kate-Rafe thing will be another chance for the writers to do something they love-repeated storylines! Yay!:sarcasm: Rafe and Stefano back as enemies is nice as long as Stefano doesn't try to remove Rafe's third leg again.

Well, Jordan could help Brady get his life together, and develop a rivalry with Theresa and/or Kristen. What if she learned that Theresa gave Liam that key and told Brady the truth? He would keep good on his promise to crush Theresa.

Glad to see you back SarahBeth.

I've seen over the years the writers or whom ever it is, like to give all the
fan bases something once in awhile. Like today with Kate and Rafe, they have a fan group.
I'm sure their fans were happy to see them together.

I personally have not seen the writers doing anything for any fan base except just one. I feel they ignore them all, except, as I said, just the one. They used to have a survey about the show, every couple weeks, asking about characters, storylines, etc. and they don't even do that anymore.

Inasmuch as the show films so far in advance, they really are unable to capitalize on what is good or what is working, and also unable to "fix" what is turning viewers away.

Welcome back SB. I agree with all of your points.

Poirot, I agree - the writers are out to please just one fan base, and Rafe and Kate's return to boinktown is part & parcel of that agenda. It makes Rafe look like a lowly dog, a cheater like EJ, and that's good for those who like certain couplings on this show.

Ahh…I remember those surveys. I bet it was another cost cutting measure as they likely had to pay per email sent.

Good point Jason. I can almost guarantee a certain soap "news" site that publishes a weekly blog every Saturday night and especially raves about a certain couple will be raving about Rafe this week and how "humbled" he has suddenly become. It already started this past Saturday.

Back