Fake Abby - What do you think/want?

Asinine!

Abby is dead. Concentration should be on the WHY anyone tries to pretend she is alive.......but........if she is, who is hiding her and why?

It is obvious we currently have a fake Abby in Salem, and like the old saying, money is the root of all evil, but "revenge" is a close second. So......since Doc Greene is seemingly in cahoots with the fake Abby........what is behind their shenanigans?

Bet Columbo would have it figured out already........lolol. (such a fake bumbler, so good at it)

Personally I think it's a scam, pure and simple, for cash. No motivation. Re-Ron doesn't care about these characters because they were created by not him, and they're not a witchy woman. So he's tossing this at us for awhile. But I fear it would ultimately be revealed that she is Abby and they just never knew it.

What I'd like to see: the Greene parents were killed by DiMera poisoning their local water supply when Chad was CEO and they are seeking revenge. They win. Chad is ruined and humiliated and leaves town forever, but not after finally putting Abby to rest forever. He's ashamed he fell in love with someone he thought was Abby.

We learn Goldman tried to free Clyde by stealing Abby's corpse to take to Rolf, but was arrested before she could get the stiff DiMera-poked. Some people forgive Mark (like Brady), some carry a grudge (like Kate). Aaron starts dating Sydney DiMera but everyone blames him when they learn he helped Tate lie. (Nobody blames Tate though because his parents have so many issues. This will cause more problems.) Felicity uses her share of the DiMera settlement to buy Sweet Bits, but when Chanel refuses, she starts her own bakery, A Bit of Sweet.

I like your idea @JasonDíSpeech but I don't trust Ron. I think it will start out as a scam and then eventually they will find out she is actually Abby. I'd prefer it if she wasn't though. Ideally I would love Marci Miller to return as Abby and blow this thing up. They do keep showing her picture.

I'd definitely like Abby to be forever dead and buried, cremated, whatever. I'd like to see a funeral for the dear departed Dr. Rolf, so Days can forever get out of bringing the dead back to life. Days has become a laughing stock in the soap world, a town full of zombies. Hard to fathom why, when a supposedly dead person suddenly appears, with convenient amnesia, maybe a different face, why more care is not taken to make sure. How about comparing blood types? If the real person had tonsils removed, gallbladder, appendix........does same hold true for the returnee? Scars? Birthmarks, little moles??? If female......have they given birth???

Days' habit of reviving their dead is way overdone now. A shame the hospital no longer has a doctor with the high morals and caring of Dr. Horton.
I do hate how characters on Days just vanish for no reason..........we are lucky if they return in a few weeks or months.......but Days writers presently seem unable to handle Days large cast, don't blame them. Tis hard. So, why not go back to what worked. A small, always around number of Salemites, some of who get involved in a couple of stories with other Salemites for several weeks, then others.

Well, we have had writer turnovers a lot lately, so guess we just have to wait and see what happened, huh? LOL

I want to see the woman laugh in Chad's face because he believed the DNA test.

Dr. Greene needs to be fired because he fixed the DNA test.

Is this a scam set up by Clyde or someone else who lives in Popular Bluff to get Clyde out
of prison?

I hope it ends sooner than later.

Considering that picture posted to social media of Mark Greene, Aaron and Felicity with Fake Abby, it'll probably still be dragging into December, since there were Christmas decorations behind them.

Back