Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 30

Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Facebook post from Drew Donovan: Thanks to Jeannie, I'm no longer the worst Donovan in the family.

Reply from Shane: Need I remind you that you murdered Benjy Hawk's mother???

Reply from Drew: You're never going to let me forget that, are you?? Besides, that was decades ago. I've been on the straight and narrow for years, which is more than I can say for your daughters. At least Andrew turned out to be a good kid.

Reply from Shane: [sigh...] Bloody hell, you're right.

Post by mystery woman: I’ve done it, I’m in. They think that I’m Abigail.

Reply from Clyde: Good work, girl.

Reply from mystery woman: What’s our next move?

Reply from Clyde: Just sit tight.

Reply from mystery woman: How long will I be stuck here in this mausoleum of a house among these dull people?

Reply from Clyde: I don’t know.

Reply from mystery woman: What is the point of this plot?

Reply from Clyde: I’m figuring that out.

Reply from mystery woman: Oh, good grief.

Further reply from mystery woman: Am I still going to be stuck here in December and have to hang that stupid Horton ornament that says "Abby" on it??

Reply from Julie: [Gasp!] What did you just say??? Chad, I don't care if she's Abby or not, take her back to Poplar Bluff, right now! How dare she insult our honored tradition and beloved ornaments? Why couldn't you have found my darling Nicky instead?? At least he appreciated his ornament.

Message to Clyde from mystery woman: I don’t know what’s going on, but the old lady, Julie, is giving me fishy looks.

Reply from Clyde: Don’t worry about her. She’s an old coot who loves Nick Fallon.

Reply from mystery woman: Who’s Nick Fallon?

Reply from Clyde: Just a nerd who was murdered.

Reply from mystery woman: A murdered nerd — weird. And I don’t like the looks of that Kristen. She looks like she’d push you down the stairs.

Reply from Clyde: Watch your back. She just might.

Reply from mystery woman: I don’t like the looks of the guy in the picture.

Reply from Clyde: He’s the DiMera evil genius, but he’s dead — I think.

Reply from mystery woman: What about that guy with the beard — EJ?

Reply from Clyde: The evil genius’s son. He’s no genius, but he’s definitely evil.

Reply from mystery woman: Evil? I want out of here! I didn’t sign up for this!

Reply from Clyde: He’s the DiMera evil genius, but he’s dead — I think.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Reply from Stefano's ghost: Oh Weston, you fool. I'm never really dead. I'm always lurking around. My essence is stored in many places, just waiting for a new host to carry my brilliant mind around Salem again, so you better keep looking over your shoulder.

Reply from Steve: You’d better believe it, Squirrel Stew. Stefano once made me his host. Remember Stevano? Clydano could be next.

Reply from Clyde: OMG, OMG. I’m, headed for the darkest depths of the Ozarks where I’ll be safe!

Reply from mystery woman: Hey, what about me!??

Facebook post from Johnny: UGH! I'm scarred for life. My dad just told me he slept with Uncle Stefan's wife, Aunt Gabi. I need to bleach my mind!

Reply from Will: You think that's bad?? I walked in and saw our mom and your dad doing the nasty in the DiMansion living room when she was still married to Rafe. I needed bleach for my eyes. Ugh!

Reply from Sami: Oh shut up both of you! Did I ever tell you about when I saw mom and that life-ruining doodyhead John Black going at it on the Titan conference room table?? They ruined my life forever!

Reply from Johnny and Will: yeah, we're familiar with that song. Thanks. :rolleyes:

Reply from Sami: Obviously, I have failed with both of you if you can’t tell the difference between my loving reconnection with EJ after life had tragically driven us apart and the disgusting, carnal gyrations of EJ and trampy Gabi, and my mother with that odious brain dead life-ruiner!

Reply from Will: OMG, I’m so glad I don’t live in Salem anymore.

Reply from Johnny: Count your blessings.

Facebook post from Allie: [giggling] :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Reply from Johnny: What's so funny??

Reply from Allie: I sent mom a box of edibles, but didn't tell her what they were. She thinks they're just regular candy.

Reply from Will: No you didn't???? :eek:

Reply from Allie: Hahaha, yes I did! Wonder if she's tried them yet??

Reply from Sami: Have I told you all lately how much I love Mom and John?? Sending them my biggest hugs! I also love Carrie and StinkerBelle. More hugs for them!

Reply from Johnny: Uhhh, yeah, she's eaten some. :rotfl:

Back