Eileen Davidson (Kristen) & Eric Martsolf (Brady) are on The Talk today, Mon., 6/23

Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Talk is having Emmy winners on the show today.

Eileen Davidson (Kristen) is on with Billy Miller (former Billy on Y&R) for a few minutes.

Billy Miller (for you Y&R fans) is so devilish as he sort of flirts with Sharon Osbourne and Marie Osmond.

Eric Martsolf (Brady) is on with Amelia Heinle (Victoria from Y&R) after Eileen and Billy's segment.

Eric looks as handsome as ever (and he has the whitest teeth I've ever seen... he's like a secret Osmond).

He said something kind of naughty to either Sharon or Marie Osmond, but I missed it. Then he tells a funny story about his phone blowing up with texts and how he was somewhat stranded at the ballroom with no ride after the show.

I taped it when I saw Eileen Davidson(Kristen) tweet about it. Haven't watched yet though.

It's absurd. I believe they taped these shows today, not last night. Eileen Davidson(Kristen) tweeted about needing to put the tight dress back on again.

Sorry!! I missed that! Or.... at my advanced age, I read it and forgot it! LOL

No mention of Chandler Massey (ex Will) getting an Emmy this year??

edited to add actor's last name and character name...please remember that not everyone knows the real names of the actors who play (or played) the various characters....JS

Back