Eeeny, Meeny....

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
To think she tossed these aside for the serial cheater.......

10540852_811855012192157_9100899762863742077_n.jpg

I loved her with both of them, but the way she's friends with Lucas - that just melts me. I think THAT was the pairing that should have lasted. Granted, Rafe was her conscious and could keep her grounded, but she truly loves Lucas as a friend and more.

deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum....JS

Never liked the Sami/Rafe hookup, but I think them taking over the pub would have been about the most boring scenario ever.:)

@ oldsoapie that is why I hoped Sami and Rafe would go rouge with their own PI business. We all know how much Sami likes to snoop lol but alas it never came to be. :(

That would have been good too HopelessRomantic. I always wondered what it would have been like had Sami become a cop like Roman. The PI route would have made a lot more sense given her background.

It's more like the writers didn't know how good Sami had it because there was a time that Sami would have done anything to be with Rafe or Lucas, and she constantly referred to them as good men who she loved, trusted and could rely on. Sami even used to say Rafe and Lucas were better than her, made better choices, and tried to do the right thing.

Back