Daniel and the leather jacket

tropical breeze

Reaction score
Ok, did Dan have the Salem brain yesterday and today or what?? Do love his questioning of Paige and JJ and putting it all together.. Now to have Jen show up at his door.. She has just put her foot in her mouth by not just leaving it alone.. These Moms on the show... talk about a "Helicopter Mom" Jen and Eve win the awards for that...

I kinda wish Eve would just get drunk some night and go to the middle of the town square and just shout to the heavens that she and JJ had hate sex over and over and it was GOOD. Anything to end this revolting story. :beat:

If I showed up on my daughters' college campuses without being invited for something, acting like either of these so-called mothers, my girls would never speak to me again. One daughter goes to a school that has a very closed down/secured campus (inside an old tech office building, ID to get in, etc), I'd be thrown out if I could even get past the front desk.

If the Moms insist upon hanging out at the Student Center, they should masquerade as professors. Lose the make-up, wear woolen suits/sweaters, flats, and wear plain-Jane hairstyles. Briefcases would go well.

Back