Daniel and Kristen on Thurs. 9/4

I agree. I am sure Kristen will be the one to reveal that Theresa hit John, gave Liam the key those months ago, etc etc. But she will certainly not win Brady back into her clutches, and I'm sure Theresa will find some way to get revenge on her.

Reactions: jgk
It was a great line. However this is something to think about. Theresa is devious and manipulative but Kristen is bat crap crazy and has wads of DiMera money backing her. So this is where writing in a Theresa pregnancy would get interesting.

I do think Brady would side with Theresa over Kristen without it but he would be on the warpath protective if Theresa were pregnant. In fact if she is and stays clean and the truth about her bonking John comes out, Brady may just be forgiving since he is going through accepting that he was awful when he was using.

While it is possible that Theresa could have become pregnant, (and both were sober), she was drinking martinis soon after, with Anne. Not that there would be a problem with that this early, but Theresa obviously is not giving up her alcohol, and no idea about anything else.

:clap::clap:
I also felt weird siding with Theresa. I do think and hope they destroy each other in the end, but Kristen raped Eric, among many other things that are just even worse than what Theresa has done. So I guess I'm kinda rooting for Theresa more...

I don't know Daysde. Attempted Murder? Rape?? It's kind of a toss-up! However, Kristen is funny, and so far I haven't noticed much of a sense of humor with Theresa . . . and I do enjoy humor!

Back