Dan and Jen

Now that Daniel sees that she thinks so little of him, he needs to remember that her demanding to talk it out when he told her several times he was done, is the same controlling crap she pulled when they were broke up and he was moving on with Nicole.

HAG!!!!

He was kissing her and crying at the end of yesterdays episode? I took it as they are back together... They are the most annoying couple ever.. they break and up and get back together like every week..what else is new...
Jennifer practically stalked Dan out yesterday and once again she wanted to talk! that's all they do is talk! they talk everything out to death!

I think they will be "on a break" - again. Dr. Dan needs to focus on Parker's return anyway, and dealing with the news Rafe gave him about the Melanie/Gabi kidnapping. And if Melanie comes back for a visit, like she said on the phone with him - that's more than enough to keep his mind off of Jennifer.

Does anyone else think they are going to pair Jen and Eric together? Over the past few weeks whenever they are together they have a certain chemistry.

I doubt it. I don't dislike this couple but today was painful as was yesterday. The writing for them is abominable--there are so many opportunities to write realistic and relatable stories for them and all we get is this break up/make up stuff repeatedly.

My guess is that Eve will cause trouble for a while and eventually do something bad to Jennifer forcing Daniel to rescue her. Then they will get back together.

As for Jen and Eric: :tsk:

Holy cow, Daniel rescued himself from Jenn's vice grip!!!! He's better off without the hag!!! And I hope the next time Jenn tries to talk down to Nicole that Nicole reminds her that once again they broke up.

And now I want to know just how long it's going to be before Jenn starts another very public, very venomous, right in front of the nurses station fight with Daniel. I don't really but it is inevitable. Her mission is going to be to save him from his newest patient Eve. How long will the harassment go on? How bad will it be? Probably not that bad because Eve isn't in the middle of a high risk pregnancy.

Back